All things Dundee FC

I like how you took a crack at Dens while your ground needed scaffolding up. Hell, I'll give United a break and suggest that the reason they've fucked up the away ticket allocation is simply due to the fear of the sheer mass of a stand filled with us jumping up and down as Hemmings nets his hat-trick forcing them to set up scaffolding for a third stand.

Yous are thick as f**k, we’re doing something about it yous aren’t!

Who’s that lying on the dens park 🤪🤪

11 minutes ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Who’s that lying on the dens park 🤪🤪

I have to assume by the sharpness of your crayon you're not the usual local sports journalist.

In fairness you would appear to have other assets though.

I'm surprised any scaffolding was actually required to paint over the cracks in the structural support beams when you were obviously available.

Best regards2088528645_tangoman.thumb.png.0db2cb351258a2ba5484b8cb9e348cee.png 

35 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

f**k them.let them f**k about with our allocation...I hope to f**k the 2nd last game of the season is vital and we give them sections ABC of the main stand.

Got to rise above it. We're better than that tinpot shite.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I don't think Dundee United fans are the best placed to be slagging any other support about not going to a derby, tbh. 

Image result for back of the net meme

Spoiler

Image result for craig wighton scores v utd

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Looking forward to getting to my first game of the season on Sunday. Mrs driving me there from Edinburgh and dropping me for a few jars, spend quality time with the derry brothers then eat the clarkies pehs in the motor on the way home after a resounding home win.

thank you. 

Who’s that lying on the dens park [emoji2957][emoji2957]

Can we keep this one?? It's like that odd dog in the pound who normally nobody would want and is destined for the old euthanasia, but someone takes a shine to as there's something about them that makes them stand out.....the oddball mongrel if you will. Special with a double T-H.

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

I have to assume by the sharpness of your crayon you're not the usual local sports journalist.

In fairness you would appear to have other assets though.

I'm surprised any scaffolding was actually required to paint over the cracks in the structural support beams when you were obviously available.

Best regards2088528645_tangoman.thumb.png.0db2cb351258a2ba5484b8cb9e348cee.png 

Used to work with a clown who looked like that, (apart from the tangerine). Sheffield Wednesday idiot.

Thank you.

Always tough when a new poster joins PnB, thinks that because he's had a few likes on his respective clubs Facebook page that they're upto the task. 

I predict this poster to eventually break down into an even bigger mess before offering physical confrontations to this whole thread, it'll be fantastic to watch tbh.