All things Dundee FC

33 minutes ago, Deelicious said:

Is it too greedy to ask for another signing before we play the sheep👀

Absolutely nothing other than my mind is saying this, but I feel like if Billy King isn't signed today he's not getting signed by us at any other time.

After a United fucking up and putting tickets out on sale early for the derby, then blaming everyone else for it, then cancelling the orders and then issuing refunds.. They've gone and emailed certain people telling them they have tickets available or they can have a refund. 

Before anyone else has a chance at them. 

relaxing kenan thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Dis guna get guuuuud. 

After a United fucking up and putting tickets out on sale early for the derby, then blaming everyone else for it, then cancelling the orders and then issuing refunds.. They've gone and emailed certain people telling them they have tickets available or they can have a refund. 
Before anyone else has a chance at them. 
200.gif&key=c57f26e8f74276cc455c130ea5a526395d99dbc120da206b676b35f2773d0519
Dis guna get guuuuud. 

What’s this? Is this for the Dundee tickets or United ones?

Just now, stumigoo said:

What’s this? Is this for the Dundee tickets or United ones?

Dundee end. 

A load of Dundee fans bought tickets for the away end, United pulled the link and sent out an email blaming a technical error. Dundee fans moaned, United said it was partly Dundee's fault and the sales were cancelled and refunds would be issued. Certain folk have got their refunds and now others are getting emails from United saying "They tickets you bought. Due to bad press we have had, you can have them if you want or you can get a refund - they won't be where you booked but they are together in the same stand. Let us know." 

Dundee season ticket holders are supposed to get first dibs and United are selling tickets before Dundee have even received their allocation. 

Clusterfuck. 

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

Dundee end. 

A load of Dundee fans bought tickets for the away end, United pulled the link and sent out an email blaming a technical error. Dundee fans moaned, United said it was partly Dundee's fault and the sales were cancelled and refunds would be issued. Certain folk have got their refunds and now others are getting emails from United saying "They tickets you bought. Due to bad press we have had, you can have them if you want or you can get a refund - they won't be where you booked but they are together in the same stand. Let us know." 

Dundee season ticket holders are supposed to get first dibs and United are selling tickets before Dundee have even received their allocation. 

Clusterfuck. 

Sounds like United are running scared of the Derry faithful.

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

Dundee end. 

Clusterfuck. 

Was the "technical error" that the stadium is falling down and they're concerned about selling tickets for something that won't exist by the time Dundee visit? Might make better financial sense for Dundee to sell tickets for a fanzone on Tannadice Street and we can watch the game through the rubble. 

7 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Sounds like United are running scared of the Derry faithful.

It's worked an absolute treat for me, I didn't know whether I was going to get a ticket or not, I now have one before even the club have even got them. 

^^Bigger than the club. 

Was the "technical error" that the stadium is falling down and they're concerned about selling tickets for something that won't exist by the time Dundee visit? Might make better financial sense for Dundee to sell tickets for a fanzone on Tannadice Street and we can watch the game through the rubble. 

Our stadium has been getting done up mate, something you stadium is in desperate need of, but u wee skint c***s probs can’t afford! 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Our stadium has been getting done up mate, something you stadium is in desperate need of, but u wee skint c***s probs can’t afford! 🤣🤣

Forgive me, but I only recall seeing news about your sticklebrick omnishambles of a "stadium" crumbling. If you'd point me in the direction of similar stories about our world-class sporting arena then I'd be most grateful if you could share them. Until then, off you pop back to propping up the Crumbledome. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Dundee end. 

Clusterfuck. 

Yeah that is a bit of shit one. I suppose it is one of the dangers of online sales in that all it takes is someone to publish a link too early, or make a link active too early and then it causes the hassle like this. Also realised having read Dundee's statement that you haven't physically received the tickets yet which is also a bit rubbish. I'm not too bothered about the Shed/No Shed debate (I can see why United have done it though) but when you then fanny about with links and actual tickets it doesn't make you look great. 

Forgive me, but I only recall seeing news about your sticklebrick omnishambles of a "stadium" crumbling. If you'd point me in the direction of similar stories about our world-class sporting arena then I'd be most grateful if you could share them. Until then, off you pop back to propping up the Crumbledome. 

Hi mate, remember seeing all scaffolding up and that yeah, well yeah it was getting fixed?? I do understand it will be a struggle for yous to understand that [emoji1360][emoji507]

29 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Shows that lot up for the diddies that they are. I didn’t renew my season ticket this year so highly unlikely I’ll be going anyway. Would rather keep my £20 as opposed to lining those dirty c***s pockets.

Same here, no season ticket, so no chance. Don't like giving these cunters any money, so that's that problem solved.

Thank you.

Shows that lot up for the diddies that they are. I didn’t renew my season ticket this year so highly unlikely I’ll be going anyway. Would rather keep my £20 as opposed to lining those dirty c***s pockets.

Yeah mate u keep your £20 but don’t give money to your own club, makes sense! I’m sure we’ll be ok without your £20!

Part time supporter I think your called 🤣

1 hour ago, dundeeunited83 said:

Hi mate, remember seeing all scaffolding up and that yeah, well yeah it was getting fixed?? I do understand it will be a struggle for yous to understand that emoji1360.pngemoji507.png

I like how you took a crack at Dens while your ground needed scaffolding up. Hell, I'll give United a break and suggest that the reason they've fucked up the away ticket allocation is simply due to the fear of the sheer mass of a stand filled with us jumping up and down as Hemmings nets his hat-trick forcing them to set up scaffolding for a third stand.

10 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I like how you took a crack at Dens while your ground needed scaffolding up. Hell, I'll give United a break and suggest that the reason they've fucked up the away ticket allocation is simply due to the fear of the sheer mass of a stand filled with us jumping up and down as Hemmings nets his hat-trick forcing them to set up scaffolding for a third stand.

He's not the sharpest knife in the cutlery tray. IMO. The username alone must have taken him about four weeks to think up.