All things Dundee FC

Almost certain we will sign King as Mcpake has said a couple of times he really likes him and has impressed etc. Not excited by it atall after his spell at United but I'll pass judgement after he plays. Sometimes players can just fit at certain clubs so never know

Edited by Numptdee

Surprised King has got another shot at this level to be honest, about his 4th or 5th club around this sort of standard.

I saw him a few times at Rangers and Hearts and thought he’d be an excellent signing for us. He has all the talent but just no desire and can go missing. When he signed for us he scored a belter against Celtic and pretty much disappeared after that. Didn’t seem to do much at United either.

2 hours ago, Numptdee said:

Almost certain we will sign King as Mcpake has said a couple of times he really likes him and has impressed etc. Not excited by it atall after his spell at United but I'll pass judgement after he plays. Sometimes players can just fit at certain clubs so never know

Unfortunately King's footballing ability fails to match his name.

1 minute ago, trout101 said:

How do you rate your chances against Aberdeen on Sunday? I'm sensing an upset with them probs going out of Europe tonight too

More confident than I was in any of the Premiership games last season, funnily enough. Will be a hell of a task, but we've got a good unit now, undefeated so far this season, and the Dons will be tired, most likely won't be playing their best 11. So.... idk, maybe?

46 minutes ago, srw said:

Aberdeen beat 3 times in a row, cmon, we all know that they will get a confidence boosting win at their favourite ground. It’s just what happens. 

Nah, here’s the team to finally beat Aberdeen...

Ferrie

McGhee, Forster, Meekings, Marshall. 

McDaid, Byrne, Ness, Todd. 

Hemmings, Nelson. 

4-4-2. No fucking about, get the ball forward early, get it out wide and get crosses into the box.

Pretty straight forward. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

There was a flurry of excitement because Meekings was caught wandering about with Brad McKay. (Meekings going there, McKay coming here) 

Bit of a far fetched conclusion. Hopefully he goes for a walk with Jack Hendry next!

Edited by Yenitit

13 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Bit of a far fetched conclusion. Hopefully he goes for a walk with Jack Hendry next!

It's not me, it's Facebook and Twitter. Senor only passes on amazement, after all, the Will Miller rumour reached here. 🤔