All things Dundee FC

39 minutes ago, Berti_Dee said:

Jamie Murphy, Graeme Dorrans and Jason Holt are apparently all free to leave Ibrox.

Any of the three would strengthen us, however Murphy or Dorrans would be a superb signing for this level. 

If they can stay fit that is, both have had serious injury problems.

7 hours ago, Ylf said:

anyoknow what day the dab tickets will be on sale? know it’s this week

No idea but I’d imagine they may possibly make it next week now.   I was in the shop three times today (didn’t have time to wait) and every time there were at least a dozen Dees in the queue.  Not sure if it was for season tickets or tickets for the Aberdeen match.  Amazing what can happen when the fans trust what the manager is doing. 

No idea but I’d imagine they may possibly make it next week now.   I was in the shop three times today (didn’t have time to wait) and every time there were at least a dozen Dees in the queue.  Not sure if it was for season tickets or tickets for the Aberdeen match.  Amazing what can happen when the fans trust what the manager is doing. 

cheers. i rang today but no answer

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

A grade A p***k, but he's got good taste in watches, Rolex Daytona, panda dial, not a kick in the arse off 20k.

5c939510e81a19.28660972.jpg

Good spot Biggie.

If only he was as reliable as a Rolex, he could have been playing in a Championship winning side this season.

So, now we are well under way and we are looking at 442 what should the midfield starting 4 be. I'd kick off with a 1-3 to try and get more forward drive. Robertson can fair pick a pass so I'd like to try him further up the park, so 

Ness or Byrne

Gowser Robertson McDaid

thoughts??

So, now we are well under way and we are looking at 442 what should the midfield starting 4 be. I'd kick off with a 1-3 to try and get more forward drive. Robertson can fair pick a pass so I'd like to try him further up the park, so 
Ness or Byrne
Gowser Robertson McDaid
thoughts??

I think it’s hard to choose because individually they are all great in various ways that we need but as a complete unit there’s something lacking. I can see why McPake tried 3 at the back. For me, Ness, Byrne and Robertson are perhaps too similar and Gowser doesn’t seem to be able to unlock a defence in the way that someone like Harkins could. McDaid has quick feet and pace but seems to skin players moving sideways before laying the ball off to someone who plays it backwards. From the few matches I’ve seen this season I’d probably start Ness, Robertson, McDaid and Todd.

12 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Today we surpassed 3500 in Season Ticket sales and tomorrow is the final day to take advantage of the Early Bird Pricing.

Excellent effort from the fans after what we had to endure last season. It would appear that people are buying into McPake and the team he is building although I don't think we will  see the best off them until the second round of fixtures once they are all fully bedded in. A CAM and a Keeper this week and I think we have a real shot of being champions.

McPake gives a lot of respect for Curran in that article, understanding his wish to be closer with his family as he was in a similar situation while down south. He maintains that Curran is still an important member of the club in his eyes, but discussions will still progress between player and club.

As for Andrew Davies, he says he trained recently and wants away for family reasons. Nothing else. McPake has got to be as fucking fed up with this weasel as everybody else.