All things Dundee FC

Just now, Chateau Lafite said:

I wonder how many season tickets were sold yesterday after the buzz generated by Kane’s return?
I know I bought mine!

Exactly what I'm wondering. For the money hit that paying Hemmings will be for this season, I'm convinced the man will generate over 1k in ST sales on his jack.

The new online ticketing site shows dots for every seat already filled at Dens during league games, would be nice if somebody tried to count how many have their STs bought? I don't wanna do it, and I doubt anyone else wants to either lol.

30 minutes ago, Dele said:

I know of a guy who went up to buy his but the systems were down and by the time they got put up again, his eagerness had subsided. 

Yeah they stayed open later last night because of the issue. They never said if it was system burden (highly doubt it) or if it was just an unfortunate f**k up (much more Dundee).

Curran tries but has absolutely no striker's instincts at all which is terrible for a forward. Good luck to him, I imagine a club in need of a battler up front will pick him up,

Davies is a cropped wage thief, good riddance.

I will wish the best of luck for Curran if/when he leaves. Despite his clear lack of skill at this level, he at least played, at least made an attempt to do a thing occasionally. It's enough for me that he finally scored against Raith and put his hands straight up into the air.

Andrew Davies is a wage stealing p***k who will either try to leech off of another club or just stick to peddling his CBD shite full time. Nothing but contempt for him, good riddance.

16 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

In terms of goalscoring strikers, the options of Hemmings, Nelson and Johnson are perhaps the best we've had since the Bonetti era? 

I just hope we can bring in the players to supply them. And Speroni.

It's a very good set of strikers, but they still have to prove they're better than our 2015/16 strikers, Hemmings, Stewart & Loy, who got 45 goals between them that season in a higher division. It will be hard for the current three to score more than that this season, even in the Championship.

Rory Loy didn't have a great time with Dundee but his goals ratio was ok, 25 starts and 12 goals. He was a good option on the bench.