All things Dundee FC

Just home from work to the news. Incredible signing for this level. No idea how we pulled that off , as hes more than capable of playing at a higher level. Delighted. 

A keeper, another midfielder and maybe cover for defense then I'd fancy our chances of winning the league.

Anyone watched McPake's pre match interview? Safe to say he's becoming a wee bit p***kly and not accepting daft questions. It's an awkward but must watch! Looks like Strachan is already having an early impact! 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Anyone watched McPake's pre match interview? Safe to say he's becoming a wee bit p***kly and not accepting daft questions. It's an awkward but must watch! Looks like Strachan is already having an early impact! 

in fairness that reporter asked some stupid questions like!!

I'd like to dedicate this post to Random (Boredumguy) and the Perth Saints.
A message you Random.
Firstly, welcome back to Dundee Football Club Kane Hemmings.

More importantly though -absolutely laughable that St Johnstone even entered the race for Hemmings knowing that the Dees were in the hunt. I'd liken it to turning up to a big job interview with tracksuit bottoms on and the stench of last night's cider emanating from the parched mouth as the swaggering, suited and eloquent Dundee are at the same interview. There's only one winner people.

You Perth maggots are in the prime of your history and you can't even sell yourself better than Dundee now. Youve got no future as Johnny Rotten once sang. You have absolutely no future along with no fans - if you want some I'll giveitya aswell.
No wonder the fuds are so bitter. Maybe it'll send the St Johnstone Ultras into overdrive next time they March through the Wellgate. If people don't watch themselves they might get a happy meal to the pus from the Young team. Even worse a swift gust of air might hit them as the Ultras wave their flag.

Tommy Wright, you fat b*****d. Get it right round you. Rumours are that Greggs in Perth has doubled turnover today as the tear stained lummox stuffed his ogre pus with everything in sight. That wasn't a Crocodile the Perth public seen today it was the furious vice-like clamp of Wrights jaw in anger as he tragically snapped his way through his comfort trough in dejection.

Stevie May rejecting an offer; a 7 0 trouncing in Glasgows East End; Hemmings choosing Dundee over the diddies. Auld Tommy will be getting a part in Christmas pantomimes as Rudolph if his beak gets anymore red as he reaches boiling point. 'He's over there, he's over there' as Tommy frantically sees his signing targets go any location but Perth.

No doubt that it won't be long before RandomGuy pipes up with Hemmings wage demands, grocery lists and his hamsters sleeping routine. A word of warning RandomGuy - nobody in the wide world wants to see your mundane made up shite. Just put on an another episode of Downtown Abbey and give your clorty wee fingers a break from your crusty keyboard.

Bring on the b*****din' derby. I really hope that if United get the Shed they've done a risk assessment on the high potential of Hooleys tears condemning another stand to closure. Flooding is a major issue and not to be ignored by the Tayside police. It will however allow the Gargoyles of Tannadice a nice slippery cannonball like exit from the shed into the pits of 4J's.

That's all for now.

Thank you.

Glorious

53 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He certainly wiznae happy when the reporter mentioned Shankland , 

who the FXxk is Shankland away ?

In terms of goalscoring strikers, the options of Hemmings, Nelson and Johnson are perhaps the best we've had since the Bonetti era? 

I just hope we can bring in the players to supply them. And Speroni.

Boy on Twitter (And someone on the Dee forum - dunno if they're the same person) saying we are speaking to 3 players currently at other clubs. One name being mooted is Dorrans, another is Wighton. And he's not been mentioned at all, and he doesn't have a club, but to just keep his name out there, the other is supposedly Speroni.

31 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

Is that a Rolex Explorer II Hemmings is wearing in his signing pictures?  

I’ve heard Shankland wears a Timex.

Looking at the bracelet I would say yes, Rolex, probably a submariner. IMO.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Boy on Twitter (And someone on the Dee forum - dunno if they're the same person) saying we are speaking to 3 players currently at other clubs. One name being mooted is Dorrans

Go and stop making decent signings for a bit.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Boy on Twitter (And someone on the Dee forum - dunno if they're the same person) saying we are speaking to 3 players currently at other clubs. One name being mooted is Dorrans, another is Wighton. And he's not been mentioned at all, and he doesn't have a club, but to just keep his name out there, the other is supposedly Speroni.

Dorrans would be an interesting one, the man would clearly want to f**k over United after what happened earlier this year. Not too interested in Wighton, let the Fermers have him.