All things Dundee FC

I'm plodding away today, working from home in Perth. The plumber calls to fix a toilet that isn't flushing. He spots the club gear, hanging up ready for Saturday.
Plumber: "You're a Dundee supporter?"
Me: "Yes."
Plumber: "You've just signed Kane Hemmings."
Me: "Yes, I saw that. I thought he'd sign for Saints."
Plumber [pulls face]: "Saints can't sign anyone."
Me: [silence - I'm relying on him to fix my lavvy. He's doing something through there. I'm sure I can trust him. At least I didn't mention Tommy Wright or Steve Brown.]

Rumps I hope he hasn’t connected the jobby pipe to the shower feed or it’ll be like bad revenge.

49 hours until Kane restarts his glorious Dundee career. Looking forward to a season of binocular celebrations, especially against the jobby sleeves. The only things that could make today any better are:

- Speroni signing

- Tommy Wright being sacked

- Large swathes of the Sticklebrick being condemned due to a lack of structural integrity

What a day to be a Dee. Roll on Saturday. 

Tommy Young confirmed that Speroni was at Dens. But said he was 'just visiting'. 

A man that doesn't have an agent, wants to play on, doesn't have a club, just visiting his old team?

I'm refusing to let the dream die.

Doesn’t happen often that fans of other clubs can only hold their hands up and acknowledge a great signing.

Reckon Hemmings, Nelson and Johnson is the best set of strikers we’ve had in a long time, even compared to top flight years. If we can get the midfield to spot a pass and tell Hamilton he’s Buffon it will be an exciting season.

49 hours until Kane restarts his glorious Dundee career. Looking forward to a season of binocular celebrations, especially against the jobby sleeves. The only things that could make today any better are:
 - Speroni signing
 - Tommy Wright being sacked
 - Large swathes of the Sticklebrick being condemned due to a lack of structural integrity
What a day to be a Dee. Roll on Saturday. 
First time in a couple of years I feel really positive about being a Dee.

Is Stevie May any good as a goalkeeper?

18 minutes ago, rambling syd rumpo said:

I'm feeling more relaxed now he's sounded off about Saints' signing attempts. It doesn't seem to be Dundee's fault. Steve Brown should be glad it's not his toilet.

Probably still best to get Mrs. Rumple to test it first. 😉