All things Dundee FC

McCann persuaded Moussa to join a Premier League team and Jazza manages to negotiate a deal to get Hemmings to the Championship. The lad's an absolute genius and should try his hand at negotiating Brexit if he's this good. 
It's incredible that we spent 3 years in the Premiership without getting a decent striker yet get relegated and sign not one but two great strikers.

Just shows how shite McCann and McIntyre were.
And if it were up to the media JM would still be manager with Dodds his assistant.

I find it quite amusing that all the pundits etc have said that we’ve struggled to replace the goals that Hemmings and Stewart scored. Us the fans have always known this as well.

But it’s just peak Dundee that we’ve finally replaced Kane Hemmings with Kane Hemmings.

Some club.

Hopefully we get a new wave of ST buyers after this news, seen a couple of people already make the decision. Last day to get early bird, as well.

Have a feeling Billy King will be announced today, but the club knew if he came first the fans would've gone into meltdown.

I'm plodding away today, working from home in Perth. The plumber calls to fix a toilet that isn't flushing. He spots the club gear, hanging up ready for Saturday.

Plumber: "You're a Dundee supporter?"
Me: "Yes."
Plumber: "You've just signed Kane Hemmings."
Me: "Yes, I saw that. I thought he'd sign for Saints."
Plumber [pulls face]: "Saints can't sign anyone."
Me: [silence - I'm relying on him to fix my lavvy. He's doing something through there. I'm sure I can trust him. At least I didn't mention Tommy Wright or Steve Brown.]

9 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Ah heck. What a superb signing for the Championship that is.

Majority of Premiership sides would have welcomed him into their squad.

Only silver lining for the rest of us is you lot still have a haggis hands keeper.

I'm willing Speroni into signing as we speak.