All things Dundee FC

40 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'm afraid he was.  

There's many Stats if you're a stat man that back it up.

If not, then playing Moussa is enough to win the worst manager accolade anyway. An absolute scandal that he played for our football club. It's actually humiliating that he did. We went into the season last year with Moussa and Mendy as our main men. 

He's by far the worst and most out of depth manager I've ever seen.

However, it's a game of opinions and I can't be fucked typing more tonight. Not as if I'm going to change your opinion.

Roll on tomorrow.

Thank you.

McCann kept Dundee up twice. Second time we weren’t even in doubt of going down really.

McIntyre was torrid and took us down.  Moussa and Mendy still did more than Andrew Davies has. He brought in his old pals and failed.

McCann kept Dundee up twice. Second time we weren’t even in doubt of going down really.
McIntyre was torrid and took us down.  Moussa and Mendy still did more than Andrew Davies has. He brought in his old pals and failed.
The second relegation battle was of McCann's own making, and yes, we were in danger of going down.

McCann oversaw the worst start to any league campaign in our 126 years and McIntyre the worst run of defeats since the 1890's.

They both had to go. Comparing them is like comparing Boris Johnson's and Jeremy Hunt's Brexit plans - a waste of energy and whatever choice you make will ultimately end us in the shit.

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

For anyone interested, my boy was born this morning at 5:21. Anything short of all three points today is a disgrace and McPake needs sacked. I'm away to bed. Goodnight.

Great news, congratulations!

Half 12 train through the day.

Mon the Dees.

Equivalent of starting at 8:30am for a 3pm kick-off. Nothing but respect for you.

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

For anyone interested, my boy was born this morning at 5:21. Anything short of all three points today is a disgrace and McPake needs sacked. I'm away to bed. Goodnight.

Brilliant. Hope all are well. Congratulations. 

Name him after the FGS this season. 

Welcome to the world, Gowser Crawford. 💙

P.S. Well played to the Dundee lad on the new boy being born.

Shame for him his team shall be pumped tonight. Best to start them off on the disappointment young though so that they get used to it quick.

Congrats. My wife was in labour when St Mirren pumped us out the cup a couple years back- sensing the events at Dens he hung in in there until the early hours of the next morning.