All things Dundee FC

I never understand why people say “play football the right way”. There is no right way to play football. The right way to play football is the way that wins you games and that is where he (and other people who trot out the same line) failed

33 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Neil McCann is the worst manager we've had in our history.

McIntyre was useless but improved us from where McCann had us.

Time to move on.

Positive mood around the club before tomorrow night. Time to kick on.

Thank you.

Time to move on but no way was McCann worse than McIntyre. 

I never understand why people say “play football the right way”. There is no right way to play football. The right way to play football is the way that wins you games and that is where he (and other people who trot out the same line) failed

And none of us understand why some arab loser masquerading as an airdrie fan is on here giving his opinion. Bye bye now.

I honestly can’t wait for the season to start tomorrow... simply so other teams fans have something other than the mighty Dee to occupy their time. 

If it’s not DABs or St Johnstone fans flailing around about May or Shankland, it’s someone else clouding the shine of our glorious thread.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Time to move on but no way was McCann worse than McIntyre. 

I'm afraid he was.  

There's many Stats if you're a stat man that back it up.

If not, then playing Moussa is enough to win the worst manager accolade anyway. An absolute scandal that he played for our football club. It's actually humiliating that he did. We went into the season last year with Moussa and Mendy as our main men. 

He's by far the worst and most out of depth manager I've ever seen.

However, it's a game of opinions and I can't be fucked typing more tonight. Not as if I'm going to change your opinion.

Roll on tomorrow.

Thank you.