All things Dundee FC

On 22/05/2019 at 19:29, Deefox said:

Hi Lads first post so go easy. Every forum site I read appears to have the Dabs favourites to win this league now taking the Derry tinted glasses off in all seriousness how many of their players would have get into our starting 11 on Sunday considering we still have Ness to come back into the team. Our defence and midfield seems much stronger than anything they have got so I have came up with Shankland as a possibility and that’s it.

18 minutes ago, GN 10 said:

Hi Lads first post so go easy. Every forum site I read appears to have the Dabs favourites to win this league now taking the Derry tinted glasses off in all seriousness how many of their players would have get into our starting 11 on Sunday considering we still have Ness to come back into the team. Our defence and midfield seems much stronger than anything they have got so I have came up with Shankland as a possibility and that’s it.

Not this season's player obviously but I reckon we should go and sign Safranko for maximum lolz. 

47 minutes ago, GN 10 said:

I don't think there's much between the keepers for either team, at the end of last season I'd have traded Hamilton for Siegrist in a heartbeat but Jack's looking less like a nervous wreck every game which is promising.

I'd displace Cammy at RB with Liam Smith before I'd put drop either of our strikers for Shankland. Nelson and Johnson looks an excellent partnership.

It is very promising so far but we do need a bit more depth.

Edited by Louis Litt

Folks greetin about the game ending 3-3 when we were 3-0 up and subbed all the trialists on. The boy that scored the final goal for them (penalty) was his testimonial....
Come on.

It was our kids playing. No issues here.