All things Dundee FC

40 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Talking about mini Xavi, how much do you think he’s worth on the dab calculator? 

I’ll start at £10m

15m, 25%sell on clause with a further 5m in add ons when he completes 10 passes with both feet.

10 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

If wee Finlay doesn’t play for the likes of Barca, Juve or Bayern he’ll be a failure.

50m or nothing.

That's a guarantee that he will, at some point in the next three years,  sign for either of the Bigot Brothers for 75p and a packet of polos after a season of unsettling transfer rumours....

2 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

That's a guarantee that he will, at some point in the next three years,  sign for either of the Bigot Brothers for 75p and a packet of polos after a season of unsettling transfer rumours....

Odds on this bet are falling fast.

to think their was folk on here and other Dundee pages that wanted rid of McGowan for the coming season , has easily been one, if not the best player since McPake got the job
I'm in that boat. I believe he may be a good championship player. However if we were to get promoted I wouldn't want him in the Dundee team. The league hasn't started yet so every player in my mind starts level and we go from there.

Fingers crossed we get no injuries and we get to January in one piece .

Unless signings are still happening

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Seems to confirm our home kit is definitely all blue again. Not crazy about that.

They said at the time of release that the shorts are interchangeable with the white away kit so it'll probably depend on the opposition.

Hopefully not too many teams will have 2 dark kits like those fruitcakes yesterday which dictates we have to wear our away kit at home. We should've told them to GTF and they should've had to forfeit the game and give us the 6 points for our 2 home games this season. Teuchter weirdos. 

They said at the time of release that the shorts are interchangeable with the white away kit so it'll probably depend on the opposition.
Hopefully not too many teams will have 2 dark kits like those fruitcakes yesterday which dictates we have to wear our away kit at home. We should've told them to GTF and they should've had to forfeit the game and give us the 6 points for our 2 home games this season. Teuchter weirdos. 

I’m pretty sure ICT do have an all white third kit so both teams wearing away kits was bizarre.

2 minutes ago, Moo said:

I’m pretty sure ICT do have an all white third kit so both teams wearing away kits was bizarre.

They do have a third kit but they have not had them delivered yet.

41 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Things are heating up already...

The body language in that video tells me that we are cruising to a 3-0 victory in the first derby of the season. 

Meekings swaggers onto set, grabs the ball and stands with his chest puffed out before laughing at the silly dab, meanwhile Reynolds walks away with his head down and his tail between his legs after being dealt an übertelt. Magnificent. 

11 minutes ago, General said:

They do have a third kit but they have not had them delivered yet.

I take it they're being delivered by fucking Yodel then?

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

The body language in that video tells me that we are cruising to a 3-0 victory in the first derby of the season. 

Meekings swaggers onto set, grabs the ball and stands with his chest puffed out before laughing at the silly dab, meanwhile Reynolds walks away with his head down and his tail between his legs after being dealt an übertelt. Magnificent. 

My thoughts as well. We're going to saunter down to the sticklebrick and trample all over them.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Numptdee said:

15m, 25%sell on clause with a further 5m in add ons when he completes 10 passes with both feet.

How much of the 25% does McNamara get, though?

Reynolds looks like a right pap.

Thank you.