All things Dundee FC

The only way this Stevie May clusterfuck/BoredomMeltdown can end with a positive outcome is if he signs for the Daintee Saintees.

BoredomGuy will not then utilise his days on this planet by following and posting in the Dundee FC thread - making this site an unreadable hovel of cak.

God, if May signs we'll have to put up with the c**t following his every move. Hands clenched around his boaby as it's announced Stevie May is doing his groceries on the Perth Road. RandomGuy travelling through to say hello to his 'friend' only to be met by a face of utter confusion as he realises his Hero, Stevie May, doesn't have the first clue who he is. The passing wave during a match doesn't quite mean what Boredumguy has been frantically masturbating about ever since.

Boredoms hand clench would be softened into a rhythmic thunder of wrist thrust as Stevie May visits a relative in Perth. Then into full overdrive as he notches for the Saintees 'rivals' - statistics coming out his hairy wee filth-laden lugs as his team produce no other interest for himself.

f**k off RandomGuy. 

On another note, the derby is still four weeks away, but im getting a rising feeling to belt out anti-DAB tunage into the pusses of the masses. That's what it's all about folks and the vinegar will be gargled until that night.

Gargled so that the sweet sounds of non deluded abuse and celebration can be yelled on the night of August 30th through until collapse in the early hours of Saturday 31st. May the Lord have mercy on my carcass that morning ladies and gentlemen.

That'll be that for now folks.

Thank you.

Another striker still need - Stevie May or Zak Rudden? Think I'd wait for Zak and have budget left over for better quality creative midfielder / winger and a keeper. Glad McPake has held his nerve with no panic signings

know it’s early days and i’m bored. how do you think we will do this season? i think we will get in playoffs for promotion. decent run for a change in cups [emoji120]

*looks into crystal ball*

3rd place playoff win and a quarter final appearance in one of the cups.

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Ylf said:

know it’s early days and i’m bored. how do you think we will do this season? i think we will get in playoffs for promotion. decent run for a change in cups emoji120.png

Win the league at Dens against United in 2nd last game of the season, Win Challenge Cup, make an arse out of the other 2 cups.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Win the league at Dens against United in 2nd last game of the season, Win Challenge Cup, make an arse out of the other 2 cups.

As much as I'd like the first bit to be true, we'll have the league wrapped up before then 8)

just watched that danny johnson pre match interview on deetv. really liking his confidence. i have a really good feeling about him. 

On your recommendation I’ve just watched it too. Goals, goals, goals!

This is a great time of the season, when we’ve got belief and hope. Maybe this year - promotion, a cup final. It’s got to come true at some point.

26 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

On your recommendation I’ve just watched it too. Goals, goals, goals!

This is a great time of the season, when we’ve got belief and hope. Maybe this year - promotion, a cup final. It’s got to come true at some point.

Fwiw: he had exactly the same sales pitch when he turned up at Fir Park.

“When I am asked that, people get bored of me saying ‘goals’. But I know the team create a lot of chances, so I firmly believe when I get the chance, I will put the ball in the back of the net."

In fairness to him he's not far wrong. He's an absolutely natural finisher. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up scoring a barrowload for you tbh.

giphy.gif

I've gif'd the rest in the spoiler below.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif