All things Dundee FC

I’d still take May, think he’d do reasonably well in the championship - played up front as part of a 2. Not to fussed about the to and fro, most likely his agent being a weasel. Which from the players point of view is why you employ someone to negotiate on your behalf.

It would not surprise me in the least if Stevie May turns up at Dens, if only on the basis of how highly rated he is by our management team.

I'm sure they were on record recently as saying another two up top were still required after all.

As long as Stevie May accepts it's not advisable to drink in Perth for a wee while, just need to entertain new friends at the Apex, lol. 

Best regards

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

STV confirm you're still trying to sign May.

You're the only club mentioned

If he did sign it would be between him and Johnson as to who pairs with Nelson. Even with may Nelson is by far the best striker and id go as far as syaing when fully fit is the best in the championship (bar a fit Dobbie).

3 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

If he did sign it would be between him and Johnson as to who pairs with Nelson. Even with may Nelson is by far the best striker and id go as far as syaing when fully fit is the best in the championship (bar a fit Dobbie).

Theres an Aberdeen fan claiming he'll sign for you this afternoon.

Same fan claims Dundee offered Vine a payment to get the deal done, when he went to Saints for similar they refused.

Hes not a registered agent, fwiw.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Theres an Aberdeen fan claiming he'll sign for you this afternoon.

I dont really want him due to the fact we can get better for less money i.e Johnson who we just signed. Add that to the fact that he was clearly not interested in us atall and only used out interest to get Saints to offer a good contract. As soon as he seen we offered more he used us again to try squeeze you guys for more. I really dont want someone who is now only using us as he has no other option plus the wages he will command.

The agony and ecstasy of looking at the P&B forum list:

Ecstasy - Dundee FC topic has the "Hot" icon next to it - must be another signing, surely??!!

Agony - RandomBore is the latest poster - yet more hopeful "May might still sign for the fermers" pish.

Oh well, back to work then, I suppose....

Genuinely surprised at the number of people who don’t seem to rate Stevie May. He played 40 times last season for one of the top teams in the country.

He’d be a massive statement of intent from Dundee at this stage I. The championship, and by the sounds of it on a similar wage, a far bigger signing than Shankland would have been. (FWIW, I’ve gone on record as to saying that would have been a good signing for Dundee, so that’s not having a dig).

5 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Genuinely surprised at the number of people who don’t seem to rate Stevie May. He played 40 times last season for one of the top teams in the country.

He’d be a massive statement of intent from Dundee at this stage I. The championship, and by the sounds of it on a similar wage, a far bigger signing than Shankland would have been. (FWIW, I’ve gone on record as to saying that would have been a good signing for Dundee, so that’s not having a dig).

Worse goals to game ratio than MOUSSA. Kevin Holt, Darren Odea, Gowser and even Mcpake who last played in 2016 have the same amount of goals since he has been in Aberdeen. 

Moussa had 5 league goals in 33 games for us and 12 total i think. 

May has i think 7 goals in 73 games total for Aberdeen in all competitions.

Edited by Numptdee