All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've no idea who offered May a bigger wage. Kilmarnock have been linked too, but Dundee are the only team still being named in reports.

That would mean if we did offer that (which could be true) then thats mad to pay that to someone with his goal scoring record. Sofien Moussa, Kevil Holt, Darren Odea, Paul Mcgowan, SImon Murray, AJ Leitch-Smith and sure someone else posted that even James Mcpake has more goals than may in the last 5 years and he hasnt played for 3 of them hahaha!

2 minutes ago, DylanBairn said:

You explicitly stated both Dundee sides and Kilmarnock offered him more. 

At least we know you're new here 😂

54 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm only posting as its relevant to you, as you're the only club who've made a permanent offer besides us.

Same person who told of the deal being off last night now saying May was offered a deal to become our highest every earner (Kernaghan apparently holds that record at ~£2.5-£3k a week), it was agreed, he then got a higher offer from another club and asked Saints to match it, and Saints refused. 

Nobody knows if theres been anymore talks.

Oh for f**k sake man, please stop. Why don't you just stop posting about Stevie fucking May until a deal is done somewhere? You know the exact same as everyone else on here - f**k all. You've been spamming the life out of this thread by constantly contradicting yourself every 15 minutes. A couple of dabs got suspended for less recently.

Does anyone know the best method to clean blood from ones eyes?

Honestly, the whole saga really isn’t befitting someone of Mays calibre. He should be happy getting any deal at any club, the guy is fucking stinking, one good season 6 years ago FFS. 

36 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Is it just me that would be over the moon getting moussa back at this stage?

I'd take a big donkey forward who hardly ever scores over one that never scores any day of the week.

Lads just be careful, RG will be watching closely for any hint you want stevie may. Stay strong.
I said I would be happy signing May but equally don't want this dragging on - assuming our offer is still on the table then I think we should give a deadline and then pull it if he hasn't signed.

For all the blustering and conversation going on today, we have nothing to actually chew on once again except for the Stevie May stuff, but that's been cleaned off to the bones. I just want to see some other rumours floating about.

26 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

For all the blustering and conversation going on today, we have nothing to actually chew on once again except for the Stevie May stuff, but that's been cleaned off to the bones. I just want to see some other rumours floating about.

If you lot (like me) are needing any more proof:

20 minutes ago, Dariuz the pole said:

Being linked with Danny Johnson at motherwell now. That's a rumour I like anyway. 

Would be good competition for Nelson, don't really think he'd pair well with him though.

I'd be happy enough with Johnson and then someone else who can compete with Curran as a target man - think that'd give us a workable set of forwards.

3 hours ago, DylanBairn said:

So are we to believe that Dundee offered both May and Brian fucking Graham more than £2.5k-£3k a week and that 3 grand a week is in line with your squad wage structure? 

Woh, woh, fuckin woh. You’re posting as if you think RandomGuy is a Derryboy, get that idea so far tae f**k. 

Apologies if I’ve misinterpreted your posts. 

Edited by Yenitit