All things Dundee FC

He did. RandomGuy was there personally to negotiate the wages and finalise it. The deal was 100% done remember.....
He "got a PM" saying it was done several days ago. Obviously random is near the top of the list to be cc'd into PMs regarding player signings so I thought it was a done deal at that point...

44 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

He did. RandomGuy was there personally to negotiate the wages and finalise it. The deal was 100% done remember.....

11 minutes ago, Big Gus said:
44 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

He "got a PM" saying it was done several days ago. Obviously random is near the top of the list to be cc'd into PMs regarding player signings so I thought it was a done deal at that point...

I mean, every report is stating that everything was agreed, but when it came to the day of actually signing the deal one of the parties changed their minds.

I got told it was done when he agreed to the deal, I doubt I'm the only one to ever have taken that as it being a done deal. This is just the one rare occasions where its fallen through with literally just the signature needed.

Of course in the unlikely event that Stevie May does sign for us it might have the added benefit of keeping the Saintees to their own thread for a week or so.

Aye Rumps, you can’t keep Farmers out of other people’s’ dreels. Always piking to see if the tatties are bigger.

I'm only posting as its relevant to you, as you're the only club who've made a permanent offer besides us.

Same person who told of the deal being off last night now saying May was offered a deal to become our highest every earner (Kernaghan apparently holds that record at ~£2.5-£3k a week), it was agreed, he then got a higher offer from another club and asked Saints to match it, and Saints refused. 

Nobody knows if theres been anymore talks.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm only posting as its relevant to you, as you're the only club who've made a permanent offer besides us.

Same person who told of the deal being off last night now saying May was offered a deal to become our highest every earner (Kernaghan apparently holds that record at ~£2.5-£3k a week), it was agreed, he then got a higher offer from another club and asked Saints to match it, and Saints refused. 

With this kind of attitude and his record, why is anyone even pursuing him?

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

zzzzzzzzzz

Just now, Crawford said:

With this kind of attitude and his record, why is anyone even pursuing him?

*shrugs shoulders*

Not sure what his thinking is tbh, he'd get a lot of leeway at Saints, even with a huge wage packet. 

If, for instance, he signs for Dundee/St Mirren/Kilmarnock, on what will need to be a hefty wage, then he'll need to start firing goals in almost instantly. 

His agent, Rowan Vine, is an absolutely fanny who helped some of our players get into debt through gambling. 

Somebody just take a claw hammer to his fucking knees and get this boring b*****d off the thread. Blaming Rowan Vine for him not signing for St Johnstone AND putting other players into debt as they're shit at gambling.

Jesus shitting christ. 

5 minutes ago, dundeefc1783 said:

Is this the same Rowan Vine who played for about 20 clubs in his illustrious career.

Aye, including that Mor-Ten side...

On 23/07/2019 at 17:36, RandomGuy. said:

Our offer is in line with the squad wage structure. No fee paid.

Dundee, United and Kilmarnock all offered him more...

Mays spent less time out injured in the last two years than Nelson, incidentally.

On 23/07/2019 at 17:29, RandomGuy. said:

FWIW you're paying more money for Brian Graham than we paid for May.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

So are we to believe that Dundee offered both May and Brian fucking Graham more than £2.5k-£3k a week and that 3 grand a week is in line with your squad wage structure? 

Just now, DylanBairn said:

So are we to believe that Dundee offered both May and Brian fucking Graham more than £2.5k-£3k a week and that 3 grand a week is in line with your squad wage structure? 

No. I was on about transfer fees.

And no, that would be well above what our other players earn (Swanson was confirmed as £1.5k a week at his recent court case).

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

And no, that would be well above what our other players earn (Swanson was confirmed as £1.5k a week at his recent court case).

Where do you think May will end up and whats the big hold up with May personally IYO? Just curious.

2 minutes ago, Numptdee said:

Where do you think May will end up and whats the big hold up with May personally IYO? Just curious.

I've no idea anymore 😂 Just a waiting game of rumours and speculation until the club announce something.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

So just Stevie May who Dundee offered more than £2.5k-£3k a week then? 

2 minutes ago, DylanBairn said:

So just Stevie May who Dundee offered more than £2.5k-£3k a week then? 

I've no idea who offered May a bigger wage. Kilmarnock have been linked too, but Dundee are the only team still being named in reports.

On 23/07/2019 at 17:36, RandomGuy. said:

Our offer is in line with the squad wage structure. No fee paid.

Dundee, United and Kilmarnock all offered him more...

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've no idea who offered May a bigger wage. Kilmarnock have been linked too, but Dundee are the only team still being named in reports.

You explicitly stated both Dundee sides and Kilmarnock offered him more.