All things Dundee FC

I flail wildly from one side to the other, depending on my mood, always have done, so I've no idea why you seem so shocked.
Youd be aswell just ignoring me tbh.
Can you not just ignore us, be a lot easier.

6 minutes ago, Steve Bee said:

Daily Record reporting May to Saints is OFF.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Our genuinely ITK posters are suggesting the deals in major doubt, tbf. 

Nobody is quite sure why yet, but its something thats happened between Tuesday and Wednesday. Apparently agreed everything Tuesday, had photos taken, was to come back on Wednesday, sign up, be announced and then be in the squad, but he didn't turn up at all...

Just saying.

Football transfers are weird.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just saying.

Football transfers are weird.

It's Gordon Bannerman reporting it and while I might be wrong I am certain he is a reporter from Perth? No idea why if it was all done what has changed?

Oh dear.

It would be quite possibly the best trolling of all time if he’s genuinely brought Saints to the point of ejaculation, before rubbering them to join a club whose fans that are (at best) indifferent about him.

I’d like him immediately if he did that, even with that fucking hair.

Still, seriously doubt he’ll be signing for us.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Steve Bee said:

It's Gordon Bannerman reporting it and while I might be wrong I am certain he is a reporter from Perth? No idea why if it was all done what has changed?

Robert Thomson reporting it too. 

Deal to us is dead. His agent spent the game last night speaking to Jim Goodwin.

All we know is through the guy on forum who says the "goalposts shifted" after everything had been agreed. Suggestion is it was on Mays side, as the club expected it to go ahead yesterday.

Edited by RandomGuy.

21 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Hopefully nobody notices that Stevie May has disappeared from RandomGuy's avatar. 

More image changes than Dennis Rodman.

Also just to note, Rowan Vine was reportedly (on this website at least) speaking with Jim Goodwin last night. Could still foresee May heading to the Buddies, which would be fine with me.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Robert Thomson reporting it too. 

Deal to us is dead. His agent spent the game last night speaking to Jim Goodwin.

All we know is through the guy on forum who says the "goalposts shifted" after everything had been agreed. Suggestion is it was on Mays side, as the club expected it to go ahead yesterday.

Image result for the samaritans

Honestly wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt end up at us and goes to St mirren. I dont really want him, think we can get much better for cheaper also but certainly wouldnt be the worst. Would be hilarious purely for the rage it would cast from the farmers. Im going to say he wont end up at us and we will end up with some shite like Brian Graham because we will have no option but to just sign someone for sake of numbers.

6 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

I’m completely 100% behind May coming to us. The salty salty tears from randomguy would be worth it even if May was fucking gash.

I'll be far less bothered than you're thinking, I imagine.

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
33 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:
Lads just be careful, RG will be watching closely for any hint you want stevie may. Stay strong.

I dont think you know how signings work .... still time..

I’ve totally lost track of it, I thought Stevie signed for the Saintees last week 

12 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I’ve totally lost track of it, I thought Stevie signed for the Saintees last week 

He did. RandomGuy was there personally to negotiate the wages and finalise it. The deal was 100% done remember.....