All things Dundee FC

Just now, Derry1893 said:

"The return of Stevie May to St Johnstone is hanging in the balance, with a last minute hitch putting the deal in doubt"image.png.367476457342e03a2940fde971d36d39.png

Code for he's signing for the Saints today haha. DCT have zero clue what's going on and have pretty much taken their story from the Daily Record. Stories about May failing his medical etc utter nonsense. 100% will join St Johnstone within the next day or two.

15 minutes ago, Steve Bee said:

Code for he's signing for the Saints today haha. DCT have zero clue what's going on and have pretty much taken their story from the Daily Record. Stories about May failing his medical etc utter nonsense. 100% will join St Johnstone within the next day or two.

Our genuinely ITK posters are suggesting the deals in major doubt, tbf. 

Nobody is quite sure why yet, but its something thats happened between Tuesday and Wednesday. Apparently agreed everything Tuesday, had photos taken, was to come back on Wednesday, sign up, be announced and then be in the squad, but he didn't turn up at all...

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Our genuinely ITK posters are suggesting the deals in major doubt, tbf. 

Nobody is quite sure why yet, but its something thats happened between Tuesday and Wednesday. Apparently agreed everything Tuesday, had photos taken, was to come back on Wednesday, sign up, be announced and then be in the squad, but he didn't turn up at all...

My personal thoughts on the whole saga are -

Both Dundee and Saints wanted him. Both offered deals which its rumoured variously by Saints fans that we offered more in terms of wages but St Johnstone made up for that in bonuses etc. Add the fact May preferred to go back to Perth and obviously play in a higher league.

I would imagine with Saints first few results pressure was on Brown to sign May and likely made another offer in light of our offer which swung the balance. If May/Vine were pushing for more money then all of a sudden Saints are interested in Cummings (few Saints fans saying they can't afford to have both) which I wondered if that's come out to try and force May's hand to accept what Saints offered otherwise they will move on.

Again this is all the impression I get and I could be wrong but feels like a standard game of cat and mouse between player and club which will eventually find middle ground and a deal will be made.

Obviously you will know much more than me. I just know the rumours that 1. May failed a medical in Perth and 2. He was at Dens yesterday are absolute nonsense.

[emoji38]

Says I follow him and here he is still posting. This is looking good...

Even if he does sign , been a bit of a joke.

But if he dosnt sign.... oh my. All these itk with the 100% guarantee he has signed...

Probably one of the better signing fiascos in a while.

Yet I still believe he would never come to us.

Has taken up a week anyway, my biggest worry is we still aren't signing anyone. :-(

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

:lol:

Honestly, theres a boy on our forum who only posts about three times a year who nails it every time, its him whos saying all this.

I think today we'll find out whats happening officially.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Honestly, theres a boy on our forum who only posts about three times a year who nails it every time, its him whos saying all this.

You've spent the past week going around the forum crying that you weren't signing him, then claiming it was all an act and you knew he was signing for St Johnstone, then moved on to everybody else is wrong and you've been assured he is signing. Now they same folk are telling you it's probably off. 

Just give it a rest for f**k sake. He was at Dens yesterday. 

57 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've already bought the new season's top with his name on it, haven't you?

1 minute ago, hk blues said:

You've already bought the new season's top with his name on it, haven't you?

Went to go but nobody knew what his number would be 😖

56 minutes ago, Dele said:

You've spent the past week going around the forum crying that you weren't signing him, then claiming it was all an act and you knew he was signing for St Johnstone, then moved on to everybody else is wrong and you've been assured he is signing. Now they same folk are telling you it's probably off. 

Just give it a rest for f**k sake. He was at Dens yesterday. 

I flail wildly from one side to the other, depending on my mood, always have done, so I've no idea why you seem so shocked.

Youd be aswell just ignoring me tbh.