All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Ask Random to be sure...

You can take Kane if you want, I'll drive him there myself.

3 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:
23 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:
Yeah, zero chance of getting Kane-o.

Lafferty on the radar Dundee St.mirren and Killie are in the hunt

Would rather sign him than the bearded long haired tramp. Maybe a NI  connection with McPake?

Kyke Lafferty is an absolute massive bellend, a truly irritating infuriating player, and a pretty contemptible human being.

He is also a far better player than anyone else that we have been linked with. Absolutely miles ahead of May, it isn't even close.

I just wish we'd get a fucking move on and sign some more players.

If May is not signing then just withdraw the offer and move on.

A definite "No" from me for Brian Graham - one decent season in the seaside leagues does not make you a striker - and I don't want another Ross County reject at Dens tyvm!!

Lafferty/Cummings are both absolute bellends in their different ways but I'd have both in a heartbeat - that being said there is bound to be a Premiership team in for them before us - not unless we throw money at them (like another club not a million miles away).

At this stage we need a couple of strikers, a creative midfielder and a centre half (who can cover the full backs). I know some have said we also need a goalie but at this point that is way down the priority list.

I just wish we'd get a fucking move on and sign some more players.

If May is not signing then just withdraw the offer and move on.

A definite "No" from me for Brian Graham - one decent season in the seaside leagues does not make you a striker - and I don't want another Ross County reject at Dens tyvm!!

Lafferty/Cummings are both absolute bellends in their different ways but I'd have both in a heartbeat - that being said there is bound to be a Premiership team in for them before us - not unless we throw money at them (like another club not a million miles away).

At this stage we need a couple of strikers, a creative midfielder and a centre half (who can cover the full backs). I know some have said we also need a goalie but at this point that is way down the priority list.
Graham far from exciting but would be a good option. Whilst not a Premiership player, he knows this league well and has been a part of league winning teams in recent years.

3 hours ago, Numptdee said:

Lafferty spotted in the Apex with May and Cummings. 

Kyle’s into his wakeboarding, once he’s see’s thon foxlake aqua park the deal will be done. Nelms has clearly done his homework on this one. 

This is just me,  but if we get in an established marquee scorer (Hemmings, Cummings, proddy Anthony Stokes i.e. Lafferty, or someone else) and have a largely fit Nelson and a slightly more competent Curran, I would probably be ok with Brian Graham being the fourth wheel on the incredibly tenuous and very unreliable Dundee FC scoring machine.

12 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’d have Lafferty. No chance of course. We’re him and Darren O’Dea not marries to sisters before Kyle shagged about too much?

Think they're still together.

14 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’d have Lafferty. No chance of course. We’re him and Darren O’Dea not marries to sisters before Kyle shagged about too much?

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Think they're still together.

Yeah, they're still brothers-in-law. Maybe he along with Nicholl will help convince him to consider it.