All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I've said it before but would no one else be interested in Patrick Hoban?

Yes. Doubt he'd come here though. Think he's quite happy at Dundalk.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

So... The Stevie May rumour mill just won't stop. Potentially at Dens atm, potentially failed a medical with the Fermers... don't even know what's real anymore.

Boredom and frustration has taken hold of the Saints support, who seem to be trying to convince themselves he's not signing.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Boredom and frustration has taken hold of the Saints support, who seem to be trying to convince themselves he's not signing.

I just want our involvement to end. Or for a signing emoji. Something to stop this shite. 

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I just want our involvement to end. Or for a signing emoji. Something to stop this shite. 

The same folk claiming hes failed a medical/at Dens, are the same folk who've spent every post since the rumours started claiming hes not signing and making up rumours about Dundee/United outspending us etc.

The same folk claiming hes failed a medical/at Dens, are the same folk who've spent every post since the rumours started claiming hes not signing and making up rumours about Dundee/United outspending us etc.
He has signed for St.J. You said this.
Nothing more else to say on the matter.

The person who said it hit a snag was a St.J fan

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

He has signed for St.J. You said this.
Nothing more else to say on the matter.

The person who said it hit a snag was a St.J fan

There is nothing else to say, hes signing for Saints.

I doubt theres a single transfer around that hasn't had agents/clubs playing funny buggers to get something more at the last minute.

I doubt theres a single transfer around that hasn't had agents/clubs playing funny buggers to get something more at the last minute.
Good stuff. Just means a few of the people including yer guy in the know must be telling fibs. Dont usually ?

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:
4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Good stuff. Just means a few of the people including yer guy in the know must be telling fibs. Dont usually ?

The guy ITK says theres been a snag, as far as I know its a minor detail in the contract thats being debated, but the medical and major parts of everything are agreed.

The folk bullshitting are the ones creating stories about him on Twitter because they'll know they'll get Saints and Dundee fans on their profile if they say hes at Dens.

The guy ITK says theres been a snag, as far as I know its a minor detail in the contract thats being debated, but the medical and major parts of everything are agreed.
The folk bullshitting are the ones creating stories about him on Twitter because they'll know they'll get Saints and Dundee fans on their profile if they say hes at Dens.
Medical all good. He is a Saints player.

Would be quite the fall if he somehow didnt sign. However this cant happen because he has already signed.

Do you not agree contract before signing?

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Medical all good. He is a Saints player.

Would be quite the fall if he somehow didnt sign. However this cant happen because he has already signed.

Do you not agree contract before signing?

Jesus christ. This is now seven posts, all saying the exact same thing, and getting the exact same answer, what are you expecting here?

Jesus christ. This is now seven posts, all saying the exact same thing, and getting the exact same answer, what are you expecting here?
That reality is you havnt a clue what is going on. Just guess work and if it fails you will probably look silly .
If he signs then aye has been shite patter all round.
We have had a few itk guys who are the same , no clue what goes on.
You seem to have 1 guy who seems close with the on goings at the club.

It's been fun

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

That reality is you havnt a clue what is going on. Just guess work and if it fails you will probably look silly .
If he signs then aye has been shite patter all round.
We have had a few itk guys who are the same , no clue what goes on.
You seem to have 1 guy who seems close with the on goings at the club.

It's been fun

I got a PM about four days ago telling me we'd signed May and "an Estonian CB". 

Cummings was mentioned in the same chat.

Here we are and all three are now in the news, with the first two being reported by journalists with links to Saints.

You can believe me, or continue following me around the forum demanding I tell you why May hasn't signed yet, until it becomes official, if you want.