All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Surely not?!

"Thigh strain".

Edit : will possibly see him through to the end of the window. Gets pay off, signs for somebody else in the Vanerama. Or Cove. 

Edited by Dele

3 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

So has it been made official yet that we are only getting the Fair Play stand for the Derby on 30th Aug ?

Anyone know what our likely allocation will be in that case ?

Will the Fair Play still be standing by the 30th August? 

17 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Cummings is apparently skint after having issues with gambling the last couple of seasons.

Thats us officially in talks with him, according to the Evening Express.

6 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Will Kean is 26 and has played 90 games and scored like 9 goals , that’s the shitiest of shit and we deserve better than even thinking about that

...at a higher level than us. And performed well enough in the latter half of the season for Ipswich that the majority of their fans want to see him signed permanently. Clearly for that reason I am certain we wouldn't be able to sniff at him, but I would absolutely be down for that.

Seriously though, who do people actually want to sign? It feels like every suggestion is hated. (Don't say Hemmings, that's cheating)

I think he’s a decent signing if Wright can get him focused. But a few managers have tried that in the last couple of years and failed.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

...at a higher level than us. And performed well enough in the latter half of the season for Ipswich that the majority of their fans want to see him signed permanently. Clearly for that reason I am certain we wouldn't be able to sniff at him, but I would absolutely be down for that.

Seriously though, who do people actually want to sign? It feels like every suggestion is hated. (Don't say Hemmings, that's cheating)

Hemmings. 

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think he’s a decent signing if Wright can get him focused. But a few managers have tried that in the last couple of years and failed.

He got Watt focused, for the majority of his spell with us, until other clubs started approaching him and he seemed to lose interest. So he might manage something with him.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

He got Watt focused, for the majority of his spell with us, until other clubs started approaching him and he seemed to lose interest. So he might manage something with him.

Very fascinating chat in here, the St Johnstone thread.

f**k off.