All things Dundee FC

I've not been serious throughout this, I hope you realise.
FWIW the same folk who PM'd around that we'd signed May last week are now suggesting we're after Cummings too.

Cummings is apparently skint after having issues with gambling the last couple of seasons.

I was told today that the club have made a contract offer, a very ambitious one, to a pleyer who on the face of it should be well out our league. Digging a little deeper though, he's had some serious injury problems in the past. Was in the English Championship last season. A striker. 

Fraizer Campbell?

Back from the punishment chamber.

Got the obese, geriatric, tadgerine on ignore, same with the rest of the muppets and the puppets.

Thank you.

eta would also like to apologise for the debacle on Sunday.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Kenny Miller scored the same amount of league goals last season as Stevie May has in the last 5. The likes of Jean Mendy,  Mark O'Hara, AJ Leitch Smith, Simon Murray, Marcus Haber, Craig Curran, Sofien Moussa, Kevin Holt, El Bakhtaoui, Rory Loy, David Clarkson, Rhys Healey, Luka Tankulic have all scored more. He's scored the exact same amount as Paul McGowan in that time period.

To put it into context, James McPake has 4 goals to May's 8 in the past 5 years, bearing in mind he last played on the 2nd January 2016.

Forgive me for not being upset about missing out on him.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Kenny Miller scored the same amount of league goals last season as Stevie May has in the last 5. The likes of Jean Mendy,  Mark O'Hara, AJ Leitch Smith, Simon Murray, Marcus Haber, Craig Curran, Sofien Moussa, Kevin Holt, El Bakhtaoui, Rory Loy, David Clarkson, Rhys Healey, Luka Tankulic have all scored more. He's scored the exact same amount as Paul McGowan in that time period.

To put it into context, James McPake has 4 goals to May's 8 in the past 5 years, bearing in mind he last played on the 2nd January 2016.

Forgive me for not being upset about missing out on him.

Well, at least you've convinced yourself.

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

Played in Belgium. Exceptionally close. Will Keane. 

5 minutes ago, Dele said:

Played in Belgium. Exceptionally close. Will Keane. 

Piss poor scoring record so right up our street 

Got the obese, geriatric, tadgerine on ignore, same with the rest of the muppets and the puppets.
Thank you.
What a state to get in [emoji38]

If we sign Brian Graham, just close the fucking doors.

Id rather play Curran up front on his own that sign another Ross County c**t.

We should never sign anyone who has played for either of the Highland teams, they are all utter shite, and yes Im including Captain fitness table Meekings.

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

eta would also like to apologise for the debacle on Sunday.

You do realise that the more you ignore them, the closer they get.

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)