All things Dundee FC

Just checked the current listing of the first team squad as it stands on the DFC website.
Consists of 21 players, 6 of which are the young guns looking to break through..................plus Andrew Davies.
After the previous couple of seasons we've endured some may say we're cutting it fine on the quality signings front.
Lets hope that considerable list of James was not mislaid at the Apex. [emoji16]
Best regards

I'd agree. However time will tell how this bunch of players will do. I do like ( or according to here ) the boo boys are out already.
I'd say it's still plenty time to bring in players however if we do bring in players I have no time for the excuses of they need to time to gel etc.

I've faith in our manager so we see how this season progresses

38 minutes ago, stewartyftd1 said:

So we sign Shankland and the Fermers nick May off you? Diddy team!

Doesn't quite have the same ring as, "We signed Caballero, you signed Billy Dodds". 

At least you tried. 

19 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Doesn't quite have the same ring as, "We signed Caballero, you signed Billy Dodds". 

At least you tried. 

Caniggia, isn’t it. 

Edited by srw

Andrew Davies is hands down the worst signing in our history. Tough going seeing as we have Njazi Kuqi, Sean Bonnet-Johnson and Craig Burley high up on that list.

If what McPake said about him having ongoing family issues. I’m quite happy for him to be left to deal with them privately until he feels the need to say any more on the matter.

But I do agree, on a footballing level, he’s been a terrible signing.

9 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

If what McPake said about him having ongoing family issues. I’m quite happy for him to be left to deal with them privately until he feels the need to say any more on the matter.

"Family issues" so severe he could continue to pedal Herbalife. Surely can't be good having him and Meekings in the same squad. Their pyram... Legitimate business models may collide.

Edited by Crawford
Chinese phone knows English better than me apparently.

Doesn’t seem to be stopping him from peddling his Herbalife type shit.

As far as Davies goes, firstly, he should never have been signed at his age, with his previous injuries, and the first half of the seasons form, secondly, if he has family issues, then he gets a week of sympathy, two if its something horrendous, thats what real people in real jobs would get at absolute best.

The simple facts are, he has been a monumental waste of money, he doesn't look like ever training regularly let alone playing, a truly abysmal signing.

If he even makes a handful of appearances for use Id be amazed.