All things Dundee FC

I don't think McPake has many contacts. Maybe Strachan can cook something up behind the scenes?

Don’t worry lads. I’m keeping an eye on any promising talent in the non league arena in the South East...

However, I was at Walthamstow vs. FC Romania Saturday. The FC Romania right back was openly having a ciggie at half time.

8 minutes ago, Girth said:

Don’t worry lads. I’m keeping an eye on any promising talent in the non league arena in the South East...

However, I was at Walthamstow vs. FC Romania Saturday. The FC Romania right back was openly having a ciggie at half time.

It wasn't this guy by any chance was it?

images (79).jpeg

My prediction for this season is that we will have the best goals against record in the league but our goals for tally will let us down severely. 
I reserve the right to change this prediction if McPake pulls a couple of aces out of his sleeve before the window closes. 
Agreed. I will additionally predict that we will yet again be lamenting a shite start to a league season, thanks yet again to our failure to have the squad even close to sorted by the time the first league game kicks off. Every. Fucking. Season.

Purely annoyed just because of the absolute waste of time this has all been. Only name for 2 weeks and it means fucking nothing.

Y'know, I don't like this signing policy: not signing anyone.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

He’s shite anyway (unless he has a change of heart and signs for us, in which case he’s ace). Must have blown the fermers wage structure to bits however and if he doesn’t rekindle his previous form it could get nasty.

Pretty sure St Johnstone fans are the only ones bothered

Aye, from the last 100 odd pages of Dundee fans talking about signing Stevie May, I’m struggling to find how you’ve come to that conclusion.

Not only do you support two teams, but you’re also seeking validation from Dundee fans. Tragic is not the word.

Aye, from the last 100 odd pages of Dundee fans talking about signing Stevie May, I’m struggling to find how you’ve come to that conclusion.

Not only do you support two teams, but you’re also seeking validation from Dundee fans. Tragic is not the word.
Most comments were along the lines that they didn't want us to sign him you fucking inbred moron.

Purely annoyed just because of the absolute waste of time this has all been. Only name for 2 weeks and it means fucking nothing.
Y'know, I don't like this signing policy: not signing anyone.
Agreed.

May's agent has clearly used us to get Saints to get their finger out.

I really hope that there are other possible signings and we are not, yet again, scrabbling about at the last fucking minute on transfer deadline day trying to get players in.

Disappointed we are not getting May due to the fact it seems like McPake was pretty much relying on him signing. Don't think he'd have made a difference for us in the long run so not bothered he's went to St Johnstone, hope we have other targets in mind.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
2 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Most comments were along the lines that they didn't want us to sign him you fucking inbred moron.

In the absence of Biggie, harsh...but fair. 

John Nelms has stood down from the SPFL board. Can't see for sure if he never got the required votes or if he just didn't stand for reelection this year.

In other news, a 4th sub will be allowed in extra time for the play-offs.

7 hours ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Going to be some scenes in here when he bags his 10th of the season in November, while Dundee muck about with Craig Curran as a lone striker.

Story goes our offer didn't get near Dundees, btw, he simply refused to sign for anyone but Saints.

Edited by RandomGuy.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Going to be some scenes in here when he bags his 10th of the season in November, while Dundee muck about with Craig Curran as a lone striker.

Story goes our offer didn't get near Dundees, btw, he simply refused to sign for anyone but Saints.

7 goals in the last 2 seasons yet will score 10 by November. 

Seems legit. 

Shut up you roaster.

Away and annoy the Alloa fans.

21 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

7 goals in the last 2 seasons yet will score 10 by November. 

Seems legit. 

Playing behind Sam "the donkey" Cosgrove, or playing in front of Kennedy, Wright, Swanson, O'Halloran and Wotherspoon. 

Hard to see where those extra goals might come from...

Edited by RandomGuy.

Amazing. We have the most boring poster on the entire forum posting on the Dundee thread reasons as to why Stevie May will score more goals for Saints next season than he did at Aberdeen, after dozens of pages of relative indifference from Dundee fans over his potential signing.

Peak RandomGuy here 😂

Just now, Day of the Lords said:

Amazing. We have the most boring poster on the entire forum posting on the Dundee thread reasons as to why Stevie May will score more goals for Saints next season than he did at Aberdeen, after dozens of pages of relative indifference from Dundee fans over his potential signing.

Peak RandomGuy here 😂

I was mentioned 3 times over the past few days, with people wishing I was here, you lot brought this on yourself.