All things Dundee FC

Did someone not post a video of a winger from Armania or something? Maybe it was a pisstake, but with the amount of boring shit posted over the past few days I've been skipping through and not reading things through in as much detail. 

Did someone not post a video of a winger from Armania or something? Maybe it was a pisstake, but with the amount of boring shit posted over the past few days I've been skipping through and not reading things through in as much detail. 

Not a pisstake. In talks with the club.

Just now, This Charming Man said:

Charlie Adam signs a one year deal at Reading apparently.

Great potential experienced signing who could have made a difference missed imho.

Best regards

TBF to Dundee its been rumoured for a while he wanted to stay South with his family.

Just now, Dee-funked said:

Bit further south than anticipated though. Thought he'd have went to a north west club, Blackburn/Blackpool/Fleetwood/Wigan etc.

Aye i thought Blackpool would be a stick on, unless they still have financial issues?

20 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Great potential experienced signing who could have made a difference missed imho.

Best regards

Fintry and reading just don't go.

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Pretty sure St Johnstone fans are the only ones bothered

I got the impression Dundee fans were interested, admittedly only because hes been the only real rumour around them for weeks, rather than any burning desire to sign him.

Best regards

Unless he was prepared to take an enormous drop in wages the entire notion of Charlie Adam signing for us was utterly fanciful IMHO.

My prediction for this season is that we will have the best goals against record in the league but our goals for tally will let us down severely. 

I reserve the right to change this prediction if McPake pulls a couple of aces out of his sleeve before the window closes. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

My prediction for this season is that we will have the best goals against record in the league but our goals for tally will let us down severely. 

I reserve the right to change this prediction if McPake pulls a couple of aces out of his sleeve before the window closes. 

I don't think McPake has many contacts. Maybe Strachan can cook something up behind the scenes?