All things Dundee FC

Better than the rest of the team overall probably. Robertson looked our strongest link in midfield and looked composed and controlled. Felt Mulligan was a little out of his depth at times and struggled in parts, but usually no worse than anyone else. Cunningham livened things up near the end with his sub.

I completely agree with this. I would go as far as to say Finlay Robertson produced the best display I’ve ever seen from an extremely young rookie, in a Dundee shirt. The boy looks utter class and is a very exciting prospect.

I completely agree with this. I would go as far as to say Finlay Robertson produced the best display I’ve ever seen from an extremely young rookie, in a Dundee shirt. The boy looks utter class and is a very exciting prospect.

I’ve heard this too - could be our best ever find apparently.

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I could bore you to tears with the latest story about May going about if you'd like, but I don't think you'd enjoy the ending...

Actually, scrap that, you probably would enjoy him signing elsewhere 😂

Great banter.

13 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Far too late Liam; we’re back discussing football - see my post before yours.

Mind you, you do strike me as being a bit on the slow side.

Granny Danger calling someone slow is like someone in the KKK condemning racism.

Old man Dangers could start a 100m race this evening and still only be half way through by the derby. Fuckin' gargantuan.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Granny Danger calling someone slow is like someone in the KKK condemning racism.
Old man Dangers could start a 100m race this evening and still only be half way through by the derby. Fuckin' gargantuan.
Thank you.

That's not fair bringing up the KKK when biggie's not here to defend them [emoji1]