All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Does anyone remember the time when this thread was for discussing the ongoing disappointment and agony that is following Dundee??

I'm misty-eyed remembering that dim and distant past...

Yeah we should get back to the football.

Do you think you’ll beat ICT and top the group?

Oh dear.

This really is cringeworthy stuff — pathetic point-scoring over who listens to what music. Haven’t read the politics forum as, with the greatest respect intended, if I wanted to engage in political discourse, it certainly wouldn’t be on a fucking Scottish football forum. F**ks sake.

Can we get back to all things Dundee please?

Ps. For the avoidance of any confusion (I’m looking at you, Granny Danger), this thread has no place for any form of bigotry, I’ve seen questionable things mentioned on P&B over the years and posters of all sides rightly and thoroughly get them telt. This is, however, a dreadful attempt at getting one over someone you clearly dislike. 

If you have a legitimate problem with someone, speak to a mod rather than following them around the internet like a fucking weirdo. That is ultimately what anyone with more than two braincells to rub together is taking out of this situation.

Now, please f**k off.

Thank you.

10 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Oh dear.

This really is cringeworthy stuff — pathetic point-scoring over who listens to what music. Haven’t read the politics forum as, with the greatest respect intended, if I wanted to engage in political discourse, it certainly wouldn’t be on a fucking Scottish football forum. F**ks sake.

Can we get back to all things Dundee please?

Ps. For the avoidance of any confusion (I’m looking at you, Granny Danger), this thread has no place for any form of bigotry, I’ve seen questionable things mentioned on P&B over the years and posters of all sides rightly and thoroughly get them telt. This is, however, a dreadful attempt at getting one over someone you clearly dislike. 

If you have a legitimate problem with someone, speak to a mod rather than following them around the internet like a fucking weirdo. That is ultimately what anyone with more than two braincells to rub together is taking out of this situation.

Now, please f**k off.

Thank you.

Far too late Liam; we’re back discussing football - see my post before yours.

Mind you, you do strike me as being a bit on the slow side.

22 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Boo hoo ya welt.

Dundee fans talking about points scoring and bigotry yet sing constantly about being up to their knees in Arab blood. I don’t really care about that song but it’s ironic as f**k to moan about bigotry now.

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

There is absolutely nothi g bigoted in that song. Not a thing. 

It was only a few hours ago you were calling Dundee fans thick, too. 

I agree with Dele.  With the exception of the odd one or two morons on both sides football in the city has, fortunately, never suffered from bigotry in the 50+ years I’ve been watching United.

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

Typical, the one time we need you RG 😂

I could bore you to tears with the latest story about May going about if you'd like, but I don't think you'd enjoy the ending...

Actually, scrap that, you probably would enjoy him signing elsewhere 😂

Edited by RandomGuy.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I could bore you to tears with the latest story about May going about if you'd like, but I don't think you'd enjoy the ending...

All I heard was his agent was at McDiarmid Park today, as would be standard.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

All I heard was his agent was at McDiarmid Park today, as would be standard.

Aye, his agent is Rowan Vine.

They spent Saturday getting leathered together in Perth 😂

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There is literally not one post on this thread where anyone is even remotely excited about May signing or even remotely bothered if he goes elsewhere. I'd like to have got him in purely because it's an extra striker in the squad, not because it's Stevie May. He's entitled to go about and find himself the best deal but he seems to be taking the pish now so assuming we could get another body in up front, I'd rather we withdrew the offer and told him to GTF. 

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

There is literally not one post on this thread where anyone is even remotely excited about May signing or even remotely bothered if he goes elsewhere. I'd like to have got him in purely because it's an extra striker in the squad, not because it's Stevie May. He's entitled to go about and find himself the best deal but he seems to be taking the pish now so assuming we could get another body in up front, I'd rather we withdrew the offer and told him to GTF. 

Issue seems to be Aberdeen, rather than May, in terms of why everything is taking so long.

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

100% this. 

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Completely agree. Massive waste of time this has been.