All things Dundee FC

I would have thought you of all the Dees on here would put football loyalties to one side to condemn Biggie’s vile views.
Looks like I was wrong. 
You were, on every level. I pulled him up twice in the relevant thread. I assume an inability to read simple text is one of many reasons why you are a perma-seething failure [emoji23]

It's hard not to being around your fans and what they've already done on this very forum. Have to be extra vigilant. 
I'm all for Utd/Dundee banter, but some of the absolute drivel that I'm reading is out of order. Both sets of fans are as guilty as the other. The name calling, threats, and accusations are pretty shameful imo. The internet at it's worst.

I'm all for Utd/Dundee banter, but some of the absolute drivel that I'm reading is out of order. Both sets of fans are as guilty as the other. The name calling, threats, and accusations are pretty shameful imo. The internet at it's worst.
Or what big man?

[emoji23][emoji23]

Thick c**t.

IMG_5061.jpg

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

SO, ANY UPDATES ON STEVIE MAY AND/OR ANY OTHER POTENTIAL SIGNINGS?

His agent was at McDiarmid today.

Apparently May is negotiating his release from Aberdeen, and thats why everything is held up.

16 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Asbestos must’ve gotten into the pipes in the Derry and made every single Dundee fan a stupid c**t. I’ve yet to meet an intelligent one in my life.

That would tend to suggest you spend most of your time on the computer and don’t spend much time in the real world...........

1 minute ago, Shadow Play said:

That would tend to suggest you spend most of your time on the computer and don’t spend much time in the real world...........

Nope. Spend most of my time on my phone. Get with the times old p***k.