All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

How did any of the youngsters do yesterday fellow Dundee fans ?

Better than the rest of the team overall probably. Robertson looked our strongest link in midfield and looked composed and controlled. Felt Mulligan was a little out of his depth at times and struggled in parts, but usually no worse than anyone else. Cunningham livened things up near the end with his sub.

2 hours ago, Girth said:

1 hour ago, SweeperDee said:

Almost as good:

IMG_9360.jpg

I've got both of these bad boys. I'm going to learn how to frame shirts this year and do it myself as I'll be fucked if I'm paying the mental prices that professional framers charge. I'll probably stick them on the wall behind the bed just in case Dee Woman fails to provide the desired level of arousal. 

2 minutes ago, Dirty Arab 83 said:

Or the way he slated Jim Mclean's illness , disgusting. Banters one thing but that homophobic racist has crossed the line too many times.

Do you condone the things your fans say about McPake?

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Only, I never "scurried" away from any bet. Now take your lies elsewhere too, please. 

Certainly looks like you have.  Were/are you going to put your money up front too?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Certainly looks like you have.  Were/are you going to put your money up front too?

So you know exactly what's happening and still come here and tell lies?

Seems being a council official has never left you.

Just now, Dele said:

So you know exactly what's happening and still come here and tell lies?

Seems being a council official has never left you.

That’s known as an attempt at deflection; a very poor attempt.  Why not just answer the question.

Are/were you going to put your money up front like you insisted coppola do?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

That’s known as an attempt at deflection; a very poor attempt.

Are/were you going to put your money up front like you insisted coppola do?

Seeing as you already know the answer as you've clearly read what was said - but for the avoidance of doubt - yes I am.

If you could refrain from posting lies in the future regarding myself, that would be very welcome.

Thank you.

58 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Better than the rest of the team overall probably. Robertson looked our strongest link in midfield and looked composed and controlled. Felt Mulligan was a little out of his depth at times and struggled in parts, but usually no worse than anyone else. Cunningham livened things up near the end with his sub.

Is Hamilton your first choice keeper, got away with it yesterday but seemed a bit prone to flapping at cross balls.