All things Dundee FC

17 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Where's thon Juan guy? Hope he got burned in some sort of wicker man up the law after his random guy levels of "itk" hapless rumour flinging yesterday.

Its wasn't my rumour, it was from somebody else, I didn't claim to be ITK at any point and wouldn't have posted it to wynd everybody into a frenzy for f**k all. 

If somebody who you know works at dens gave you that kind of information would you not have posted it to let people know? 

Don't ever tar me with the same brush as that fermer

Its wasn't my rumour, it was from somebody else, I didn't claim to be ITK at any point and wouldn't have posted it to wynd everybody into a frenzy for f**k all. 
If somebody who you know works at dens gave you that kind of information would you not have posted it to let people know? 
Don't ever tar me with the same brush as that fermer
Just like random, you say your name and you're here. Flailing.

Shame on the Dee that tries to run game on the Dees.

Pfft. I felt a warm glow this morning out walking the dog. Thought it might have been the heat from the enormominter that erupted around the Kilmarnock area on Thursday night but, no, it was clearly the heat of a localised minter. Yours...

The only people who should be considering shutting pusses are the absolute waffle merchants.

Perhaps consider "wrapping" your puss. In parcel tape...

Shut ur puss you fucking p***k. All I done was pass on information, didn't fucking make it up. 

1 minute ago, Big Gus said:

Pfft. I felt a warm glow this morning out walking the dog. Thought it might have been the heat from the enormominter that erupted around the Kilmarnock area on Thursday night but, no, it was clearly the heat of a localised minter. Yours...

The only people who should be considering shutting pusses are the absolute waffle merchants.

Perhaps consider "wrapping" your puss. In parcel tape...

Minter? How is that? I'm not embarrassed in any way shape or form. 

Full scale patronising walloper are you 

Just now, Juantwothree said:

Bet your the type of boy who will sit in the corner of the boozer and not say a word to anybody until your in front of your laptop eh

Weren't you? It's good you just "brush the mistakes off" a positive viewpoint going forward in your quest to be the top guy in failed predictions on the Internet.

4 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

I wonder if Jazza Limpalot will have time to witness the birth of his child in between telling on hospital staff today? 

I wonder if you will realise that no one actually gives a f**k what you have to say here, in between posting and the nothing else you have to do with your life today?

3 minutes ago, Crawford said:

I wonder if you will realise that no one actually gives a f**k what you have to say here, in between posting and the nothing else you have to do with your life today?

1 minute ago, The Gifted Sub said:

I can literally see the virginity crawling out of this post. What a loser.

Just now, kevthedee said:
9 minutes ago, NEFarab said:
I wonder if Jazza Limpalot will have time to witness the birth of his child in between telling on hospital staff today? 

Trigger from only fool's and horses has got more brain cells than you numb nuts

3 for the price of 1. Nice one cuntos. Try not to get embarrassed by a lower league side, again.  

DeeTV is utter fucking shit.

Worked perfectly until the teams came out, then goes to audio only.

WTF is the point of paying for this service, they just cant get it right, how hard can it be FFS.