All things Dundee FC

It's happening!

Been tracking Flight Radar all day and a flight has just left London on it's way to Edinburgh! Surely Speroni is on this. Apparently there is also taxis at Edinburgh Airport so they must be there to take him to Dundee Apex to fill the signing forms.

24nivd2.png

12 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

It's happening!

Been tracking Flight Radar all day and a flight has just left London on it's way to Edinburgh! Surely Speroni is on this. Apparently there is also taxis at Edinburgh Airport so they must be there to take him to Dundee Apex to fill the signing forms.

24nivd2.png

1 minute ago, ForzaDundee said:

The plot thickens!

British Airways flight BA891 arrived in London from Sofia earlier this afternoon. Was Berbatov on board?

316ncjo.png

Image result for charlie always sunny conspiracy

I'm fed up of this Stevie May nonsense, he's not good enough to be waiting for so if it's not tied up by the end of the weekend, I'd like to think we'd move onto other targets. I dread to think we've put a lot (if not all) our eggs into this basket only to get usurped by Killie and be scrambling around when he's not even that good in the first place.