All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

You seem worried, chill, it’s only Stevie May 

I've pretty accepted you're signing him now tbh, too much pointing too it. As long as we dont panic sign Jason Cummings in the aftermath, it might not be too bad.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I've pretty accepted you're signing him now tbh, too much pointing too it. As long as we dont panic sign Jason Cummings in the aftermath, it might not be too bad.

Don’t believe anything until the deed is done

15 minutes ago, ravabelli said:

Don’t believe anything until the deed is done

Steve Browns "dont criticise me too much when he doesnt sign, I tried really really hard" statement about May a few days ago should be all the proof you need that we're certainly not signing him, anyway.

Steve Browns "dont criticise me too much when he doesnt sign, I tried really really hard" statement about May a few days ago should be all the proof you need that we're certainly not signing him, anyway.

I thought he said he was going to go the extra mile?

Strachan would not have been involved in getting May here and I presume if we are going to splash some money around, then we will be following the advice of our  new DoF.  Nothing against May - seems a good player for our level - but i think Loan signings from connections of Strachan are going to be the way we fatten our the squad. Yes, I agree that that has not worked out well in the past, but he should hopefully have better contacts and be a better judge than those that have been here in the past. 

Is he pretty reliable? Not someone I've heard of before.
Either way youd imagine the May situation will be sorted before Monday.

I believe he’s as gammon as they come. Once called for the top flight to be based on travelling support - presumably irony free. Going to say he’s less reliable than Scoop Jackson.

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

Gammon is an absolutely terrible insult and should cease immediately. 

It's almost as bad as 'snow flake'. 

I saw somebody on this very forum not 2 weeks ago that unironically called people 'soyboys' and 'beta males'. Gammon does not even compare in cringeworthiness to incel insults.

speaking to a guy in work who said he is good pals with an architect working on the new stadium. It's all done and dusted. Ready to rock n roll[emoji41]
...just needs signed off.
Gordon Strachan, Stevie May and a new stadium?

One out of three isn't too bad. Not believing anything else till its definite.