All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

If my source turns out to be talking shite I'll wrap his puss with the collective power of everybody on this thread and I'll post a pic of the damage.

I really hope this source isn't your reflection after a day on the pish. Some sore head tomorrow.

52 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:
1 hour ago, PartyFears2 said:

He won’t sign for Dundee. Unless it was a ‘Dobbie’ type commute deal.

He lives in Poulton, has done since Blackpool days. His wife didn’t want to move nearer Liverpool, or Stoke.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt he’ll be looking to move up here anytime soon.

He's still only 33. You'd think he'd be looking for a wage better than anyone (apart from OF) in Scotland could offer, last big payday.

42 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

'Last big payday' ffs, how much money do you need?

The young man James Wilson, newly signed at Aberdeen, has just came off the back of a £30,000/week 5 year contract at Man Utd, that's £7.8Million before tax.

Charlie Adam has been playing down south for 10 years now give or take, mostly in the Premiership.

These fellers could afford to buy a club up here if the notion took them.

Obviously, like the Murphy's, we're not bitter though. LOL

Best regards

46 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

If my source turns out to be talking shite I'll wrap his puss with the collective power of everybody on this thread and I'll post a pic of the damage.

You and your source are under pressure for tomorrow, all the best!

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

anybody putting up rumours should 

1...put up their real name

2...put up a recent picture of themselves

3...put up their home address

4...put up their mobile number

5...put up their place of employment

so if the said rumour is a lot of shite we can harass the shite out of them for getting our hopes up.

And if the said rumour is a lot of shite do the walk of shame down Dens Road.

shame.gif

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

19 minutes ago, srw said:

I want all Scottish teams to do well in Europe, but WTF happened to Killie tonight.

I take it that the Killie Dee stalkers wont be so smug now....

The fud Dindeleux should be quite for a while.

I see Gordon Sawyers’ trending on twitter 😂 the rant he’ll eventually post is gonna be epic. 

Edited by Yenitit

Anyone else get the feeling Strachan's appointment was the Gabriel's trumpet for any more signings?

Can't imagine he came cheap. I honestly don't fully understand the hoopla surrounding him, or how he is going to improve what we already had, but here's hoping.

33 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Anyone else get the feeling Strachan's appointment was the Gabriel's trumpet for any more signings?

Can't imagine he came cheap. I honestly don't fully understand the hoopla surrounding him, or how he is going to improve what we already had, but here's hoping.

Nah, McPake will be coming at a cheaper price than his predecessors, plus we got the likes of Miller, Woods etc off the pay roll and brought in youngsters at a cheaper price. I imagine there will be enough in the wage pot for a couple of higher earners yet.

I'm more concerned about this whole "wrapping" of pusses. You only wrap a puss if your some sort of serial killer and you're giving the heid in a box to Brad Pitt and it's the end of Se7en.

Pusses get rapped. As in "Yo MTV Raps". If you think about it, the popular music channel missed a trick by basing the now defunct series on the 3 main elements of hip hop instead of the art of the square go. Jam master Jay would just have to lay low for a bit with a tanned jaw instead of dying horribly in a hail of bullets and we'd still have Biggie and Tupac.

"Wrapped" pusses? Nut.

19 minutes ago, Dele said:

John Brown - of Blether(er) wi Brown fame - has tweeted saying the signing of May is wrapped up. 

Is he pretty reliable? Not someone I've heard of before.

Either way youd imagine the May situation will be sorted before Monday.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is he pretty reliable? Not someone I've heard of before.

Either way youd imagine the May situation will be sorted before Monday.

I'd go with no. He will one day be proclaiming an armegeddon on the horizon and the next, well, be saying we are signing Stevie May for example. 

Seems to be getting quite a bit worse with age. Plus his son is an absolute rocket. 

Just felt I needed that last bit off my chest. 

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'd go with no. He will one day be proclaiming an armegeddon on the horizon and the next, well, be saying we are signing Stevie May for example. 

Seems to be getting quite a bit worse with age. Plus his son is an absolute rocket. 

Just felt I needed that last bit off my chest. 

Fair enough 😂