All things Dundee FC

I don't think Stevie May will come, the suits at St Johnstone won't want a bunch of yokels going violent with their pitchforks. 

Nae chance Jason Cummings would come back for anyone other than a decent premiership team. 

I don't think Stevie May will come, the suits at St Johnstone won't want a bunch of yokels going violent with their pitchforks. 
Nae chance Jason Cummings would come back for anyone other than a decent premiership team. 

Turnip terrorism.

Charlie Adam the third one?

He won’t sign for Dundee. Unless it was a ‘Dobbie’ type commute deal.

He lives in Poulton, has done since Blackpool days. His wife didn’t want to move nearer Liverpool, or Stoke.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt he’ll be looking to move up here anytime soon.

Just now, PartyFears2 said:

He lives in Poulton, has done since Blackpool days. His wife didn’t want to move nearer Liverpool, or Stoke.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt he’ll be looking to move up here anytime soon.

Think his mums still in Dundee, could move back into his old bedroom, problem solved.

Thank you.

Should say who it is, if yer wrong then delete the post and then all will be forgotten.
I'm all for naming sources

The new Dee Wok, IMO. Boy went limp so Nelms and that thought the costume was empty and they could speak freely.

He's still only 33. You'd think he'd be looking for a wage better than anyone (apart from OF) in Scotland could offer, last big payday.

anybody putting up rumours should 

1...put up their real name

2...put up a recent picture of themselves

3...put up their home address

4...put up their mobile number

5...put up their place of employment

so if the said rumour is a lot of shite we can harass the shite out of them for getting our hopes up.

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

anybody putting up rumours should 

1...put up their real name

2...put up a recent picture of themselves

3...put up their home address

4...put up their mobile number

5...put up their place of employment

so if the said rumour is a lot of shite we can harass the shite out of them for getting our hopes up.

Haunters gonna haunt.

8 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:
33 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

He's still only 33. You'd think he'd be looking for a wage better than anyone (apart from OF) in Scotland could offer, last big payday.

'Last big payday' ffs, how much money do you need?