All things Dundee FC

2 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

Big laddie, good in the air, especially at set-pieces. Should stroll it at that level. Actually surprised nobody in the Championship took a chance on him, especially Arbroath.

He's apparently got an outstanding injury concern which led Morton to withhold a contract offer last week. Plus he's not actually very good at this level, so it's not a risk worth taking. 

He should do fine in the seaside leagues though 

1 minute ago, virginton said:

He's apparently got an outstanding injury concern which led Morton to withhold a contract offer last week. Plus he's not actually very good at this level, so it's not a risk worth taking. 

Didn't realise there was such a big injury concern hanging over him. Can't say I saw much of him in the Championship whilst he was with you guys but when he first came through at Dens, whilst not looking like a world-beater, certainly looked as though he had potential. Quite surprised if League One is to be his level. 

Didn't realise there was such a big injury concern hanging over him. Can't say I saw much of him in the Championship whilst he was with you guys but when he first came through at Dens, whilst not looking like a world-beater, certainly looked as though he had potential. Quite surprised if League One is to be his level. 

I think a lot of Dees were surprised he went to Morton. We could have done with him last season tbh. Surprised he’s gone to League 1 but that’s definitely to your benefit.

Would agree with this. He’s just not very good.

11 minutes ago, Daydream said:

I think a lot of Dees were surprised he went to Morton. We could have done with him last season tbh. Surprised he’s gone to League 1 but that’s definitely to your benefit.

Cheers for your comments. Sounds like have a promising player for our level. He can only get better from working alongside ou rSean Dillon ;) 

11 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Other news Kyle Gourlay signs for Hamilton

That was last week, good move for the lad though. Couple of years back, who would've predicted Gourlay in the top flight and Waddell in League 1?

4 minutes ago, Dee-funked said:

That was last week, good move for the lad though. Couple of years back, who would've predicted Gourlay in the top flight and Waddell in League 1?

Gourlay was always hugely rated to the point I was more surprised we released him than I was Waddell.