All things Dundee FC

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

I think one of those posts was made by a well kent figure on this very forum, possibly even in this very thread.

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:
2 hours ago, Kyle said:
I think one of those posts was made by a well kent figure on this very forum, possibly even in this very thread.

That doesn't narrow it down much.

@tree house tam

I've successfully goaded our chairman into releasing a statement about May. He claims we're "in talks with his representatives", but who knows whats happening anymore.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

@tree house tam

I've successfully goaded our chairman into releasing a statement about May. He claims we're "in talks with his representatives", but who knows whats happening anymore.

I'm pretty confident he will go to you guys. Not basing it on much but I just get the feeling there's more to come in this story and he won't be overly joyed about dropping a division.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

@tree house tam

What an absolute fucking state to get yourself in. Dearie me.

6 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

What an absolute fucking state to get yourself in. Dearie me.

*shrugs shoulder*

I'd rather be like this than like you.

48 minutes ago, harry94 said:

I'm pretty confident he will go to you guys. Not basing it on much but I just get the feeling there's more to come in this story and he won't be overly joyed about dropping a division.

That would be my guess as well. 

The whole media circus can very rarely be believed. Most of our signings so far have been kept quiet until announced, hopefully we get a good striker this way. 

42 minutes ago, Big Gus said:

Does random guy not claim to have a girlfriend?

Bet she chokes to get fingered as much as his keyboard...

Fiancee now.

Are you the middle aged man who perved on 15yo lassies?

Edited by RandomGuy.

Said it at the outset that I didn’t think May was what we needed and would be an expensive gamble.  He’d get more lea way with the fans at saints but going back to an old club isn’t always the best and maybe has more to lose going there?

Anyway, the laddies a Fifer and clearly no near right by the looks of him so it’s anybody’s guess where he ends up

I'm also firmly in the "get May into the sea" camp Especially as he looks like Costner in Waterwotld. Expensive flop waiting to happen. He's pretty much a combine harvesters Caballero. Was good. Now crumbled with shit and sellotape knees.

There's amusement in the fermer failings over it all though.

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

May has probably known he has been heading to the Fermers from the start. The Fat Grass has probably engineered all this with the media just so he feels he has got one up on us. Sad Fat f**k.

The media hype has come from your own manager.