All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Martin Hardie is assistant at Stirling? 

Do you not mean Kevin McNaughton? 

Nope, Matin Hardie. I was surprised as well, but McPake was name checking him as being an invaluable member of our staff during his pre match interview.

2 minutes ago, Moo said:

Aye but they’ll need a job outside of being part time with Stirling, Forfar etc.

I never even thought of that. Strange to see a guy being an assistant manager at a club and a youth coach at a club higher up in the leagues. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nope, Matin Hardie. I was surprised as well, but McPake was name checking him as being an invaluable member of our staff during his pre match interview.

Apologies, Ludo. At least the youth of tomorrow will be big dirty b*****ds! 

For what it's worth, McPake name checked:

Jimmy Nicholl, Gordon Strachan (Because he was asked about him), Dave Mackay, Gerry Doherty, Martin Hardie & Gary Irvine. He also mentioned that we had a sport scientist that Killie have recently poached from us but that won't be an issue.

Guest gregteamdee
53 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Martin Hardie and Gary Irvine are our youth coaches.

It's not Martin Hardie, it's Martin Harty who is our coach, he's a good lad.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Was sitting there watching Utd's defense barely handle the pressure caused by Hearts. I can clearly imagine Nelson ruining their lives by never letting up.

Curran to score a hat trick, a goal, his first goal, an assist - f**k it, a pressured close down resulting in Nelson stealing it off that brute Connolly to score.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Curran to score a hat trick, a goal, his first goal, an assist - f**k it, a pressured close down resulting in Nelson stealing it off that brute Connolly to score.

Good enough for me. Curran's work on pressuring the Blackpool defense for Nelson to not have to run round the whole place was the only thing he's done in a Dundee shirt that genuinely impressed me.