All things Dundee FC

He’s another one who had his confidence shattered at the club. Decent player that would do a job for us in the Championship. He’ll be a few years older (and hopefully wiser) since we last saw him, too.

Also, as The Gifted Sub mentioned, he relegated the DABs and should be worth a second chance for that alone.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

He’s another one who had his confidence shattered at the club. Decent player that would do a job for us in the Championship. He’ll be a few years older (and hopefully wiser) since we last saw him, too.
Also, as The Gifted Sub mentioned, he relegated the DABs and should be worth a second chance for that alone.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Would say yes to Steven May. And f**k it why not get wee Craig back in.

I thought a few weeks ago about McPake possibly being interested in Wighton due to the fact they were bum boys on the treatment table for a period of time.

Personally I think Wighton would do a job in this division but I don’t want McPake signing pals for the sake of it.

Stevie May has scored 5 less goals than Sofien Moussa in the last 5 years despite playing considerably more games and for comparatively better clubs.

Would I have May at Dens? Yes, because he's better than Craig Curran. That's not an endorsement and I wouldn't like to see us spunk half our budget on him. 

Stevie May has scored 5 less goals than Sofien Moussa in the last 5 years despite playing considerably more games and for comparatively better clubs.
Would I have May at Dens? Yes, because he's better than Craig Curran. That's not an endorsement and I wouldn't like to see us spunk half our budget on him. 

I don’t know much about Curran and his work outside of goals etc but to be fair to may he is well liked at Pittodrie.

Most fans I know desperately want him to find the goals because all the other parts of his game are brilliant and he has contributed a lot to us in spite of not scoring.

I don’t know much about Curran and his work outside of goals etc but to be fair to may he is well liked at Pittodrie.

Most fans I know desperately want him to find the goals because all the other parts of his game are brilliant and he has contributed a lot to us in spite of not scoring.
People just want to see Curran to score a goal, or do something/ anything.
May would do a job for us , affording him is another matter.
In saying that the Americans havnt been short on cash since in charge

Always have the impression with May that if he got a couple of goals in games that were close together he could go on a great scoring run à la Cosgrove last season. However, I always thought the same for El Bakh at us.

A loan down to the Championship could be a good deal for all parties, May scores shitloads for us, May gets his confidence back and Aberdeen get a player back that they originally bought. Plus there’s the mutually pleasing smashing of the DABs involved, naturally.

Thank You

13 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

If we could pick up Wighton on loan, or for f**k all I'd take him tbh. I think he'd still be good for a few goals at this level.

Craig Wighton, if his fitness levels are good , would be a wise addition imho.

May even bag a better return of goals if he's actually utilised as an out and out striker, instead of what was always appearing to be a support act.

Worth also noting he was rushed out of the door by Neil McCann to balance the figures following the signing of a 38 year old!!!!!

Best regards