All things Dundee FC

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Not even came round to it, just accepted we are not going to sign another goalkeeper.
Have we came out to say our business is done or we are looking to add more players ?

now you mention it I can recall several occasions that he actually just invites pressure on to himself 😂 I still stand by he will be less exposed but as you say that doesn't mean f*ckall when jack Hamilton is involved

I like predictions to look back on
Gowser to score 10+ goals
Curran to score 15+ goals.

31 goals we scored last season in the top league so would be a good start.

Maybe after a few weeks get some more predictions in.

I like it when people take a joke seriously xo

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:

I like predictions to look back on
Gowser to score 10+ goals
Curran to score 15+ goals.

31 goals we scored last season in the top league so would be a good start.

Maybe after a few weeks get some more predictions in.

Sad thing is, the midfielder whose legs have gone has a much higher chance of getting to his prediction, than the diddy striker has. 

Can Gowser not malky Curran, if he did that, what a legend. 

Someone on TDBF mentioned wighton. Would take him back if available 

It’s a no from me. Sadly he will never fulfil the hopes we had for him IMO. You’d imagine Hearts would be delighted to empty him. From Gorgie Road I’d love Steven MacLean.

It’s a difficult one at the moment. We need more players, we’re desperate for signings, but we don’t want Jazzer signing shite either.

Just got to be patient I’d guess.

There were quite a few of us that said Wighton would never really make it, it looked obvious that he just wouldn't suit any system or style of play at his level. However, Hearts is quite literally the worst club he could have moved to, he was never going to fit into cvnt, sorry Leveins lump it to the big striker routine. He will most likely end up at a club like Motherwell as a perennial sub.

Edited by srw

There were quite a few of us that said Wighton would never really make it, it looked obvious that he just wouldn't suit any system or style of play at his level. However, Hearts is quite literally the worst club he could have moved to, he was never going to fit into cvnt, sorry Leveins lump it to the big striker routine. He will most likely end up at a club like Motherwell as a perennial sub.

Wighton would be okay as an attacking midfielder. I think he’ll end up at the likes of Forfar or Montrose and be a good player at that level, though.