All things Dundee FC

it's interesting reading everyones opinions in regard to the squad.
as the recruitment policy has been solid this summer it does fill me with some optimism although it wouldn't be the Dundee we all love if it didn't do things the hard way.
Im of the opinion that I would probably rather spend good money on a proven striker than waste whatever remaining budget on a goal keeper and extra cover in the midfield.
my thinking on the goalkeeper situation is that I do have faith in our new look defence ( I can't remember the last time I said that) and that Hamilton may not be as exposed as he undoubtedly was last season 
what is the latest on the hemmings , Rudden and may situation ? 
Rudden would be ideal, comes with an injury. Injuries and history go hand in hand with us it seems.
Where has the hemmings rumour came from ?

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Rudden would be ideal, comes with an injury. Injuries and history go hand in hand with us it seems.
Where has the hemmings rumour came from ?

I believe there is a twitter page team dee that posted a "breaking news" story that hemmings was close to returning on loan , Rudden managed to get goals in a very poor falkirk team so there's no doubt he would manage to at least better what he done for them .

The transfer dealings appear to be positive so far, but we still need 4 or 5 more. The squad simply isn’t adequate for the league campaign, it’s inconceivable that this squad has either the quality or depth to compete. 

No amount of positivity can cover this IMO.  

Guest gregteamdee
12 minutes ago, Derry1893 said:

I believe there is a twitter page team dee that posted a "breaking news" story that hemmings was close to returning on loan , Rudden managed to get goals in a very poor falkirk team so there's no doubt he would manage to at least better what he done for them .

😂😂 we never posted anything about Hemmings, so that's bull. 

Guest gregteamdee
4 minutes ago, Derry1893 said:

calm yourself haha , simple mistake its another page talking_dee 

66449824_1351847041647062_8140927793069293568_n.jpg

😂😂😂 thankfully we don't have Instagram 😁

1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Cause it's full of Arty farty, Love Island, ManBag wearing pussies.

Alot of shite.

Thank you.

I had you down as a man bag fan too 

you are correct there are folk that match the above characteristics , but the same can be said of the likes of twitter and facebook I would hardly class them as a more "manly" form of social media 😂😂

30 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Not even getting half-credible transfer rumours at this point, how very boring.

the club tend to be quite good at keeping their business out of the public eye , has pretty much been the case with most comings and going at Dundee since the yanks took over.

5 hours ago, Derry1893 said:

My thinking on the goalkeeper situation is that I do have faith in our new look defence ( I can't remember the last time I said that) and that Hamilton may not be as exposed as he undoubtedly was last season 

A lot of his mistakes were under virtually no pressure.

I think those that have come around to the idea of giving him a chance have just forgotten how poor he was because it's been months since we've played a competitive fixtures. 

3 hours ago, Derry1893 said:

I had you down as a man bag fan too 

you are correct there are folk that match the above characteristics , but the same can be said of the likes of twitter and facebook I would hardly class them as a more "manly" form of social media 😂😂

That's why Twitter is fucking shite aswell.

Just about put up with Facebook.

Thank you.

A lot of his mistakes were under virtually no pressure.
I think those that have come around to the idea of giving him a chance have just forgotten how poor he was because it's been months since we've played a competitive fixtures. 
Not even came round to it, just accepted we are not going to sign another goalkeeper.
Have we came out to say our business is done or we are looking to add more players ?

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Not even came round to it, just accepted we are not going to sign another goalkeeper.
Have we came out to say our business is done or we are looking to add more players ?

I'm more than certain we'll be signing more players, just not in time for some of these League Cup games.