All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

If we aren't then something is wrong.

Thank you.

I agree, deluding themselves in the boardroom and below if they think we're ready player-wise for the season ahead, imo.

Charlie Adam played 2nd half for Blackburn in a friendly at Barrow, apparently outstanding according to report in Lancashire Telegraph. 

Best regards

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I saw a "heat map" of his time at Aberdeen the other day, and for them hes played as a secondary striker, who touches the ball mostly 40 yards from goal and runs the channel.

From watching Aberdeen hes told to put pressure on opposition defences to allow whatever immobile front man they've got up front to just stand still, and when hes not played there hes on the wings of a midfield four.

He might well be finished, but McInnes is absolutely fucking clueless on how to use him and he looks a far worse player because of it. Greg Stewart another example of how he has no idea how to get anything out a forward who isnt just a big lump.

Seriously, please just shut the funk up.  I'd imagine very few Dundee fans are interested in your input/conjecture.   Your seemingly endless tripe is completely irrelevant.  It's a DFC forum; your team are obviously in the pink at the moment so enjoy it without subjecting the Championship forum to your inane obsession.  You come across like an ex-girlfriend needs to have the last word.  Heat map yer arse.  

Seriously, please just shut the funk up.  I'd imagine very few Dundee fans are interested in your input/conjecture.   Your seemingly endless tripe is completely irrelevant.  It's a DFC forum; your team are obviously in the pink at the moment so enjoy it without subjecting the Championship forum to your inane obsession.  You come across like an ex-girlfriend needs to have the last word.  Heat map yer arse.  

Jeez, wha pished in your cornflakes?

There's a boy on Twitter saying Jason Cummings is coming in over a few different folks posts. No idea if he's just looking for attention - I hasten to add he's shared one of the worst songs I've ever heard sung on a supporters bus about Jordan McGhee. 

There's a boy on Twitter saying Jason Cummings is coming in over a few different folks posts. No idea if he's just looking for attention - I hasten to add he's shared one of the worst songs I've ever heard sung on a supporters bus about Jordan McGhee. 

I’ve seen that. Cummings would be a great signing at this level tbf but I can’t see it happening.

12 minutes ago, Girth said:

On another note chaps, I have the Derby weekend booked off so I’m heading up for it.

How easy will it be to get tickets?

Thank you.

I've heard we ain't getting the shed, so could be looking at around 2,100 tickets.

Cool. Should I just immediately buy when they go on sale?
That's not been confirmed, heard it from someone who works for the dabs. If true, I'd imagine they'll be snapped up by ST holders, so if you don't have one, prob best to try get hold of a ST voucher from someone or get someone to get you a ticket as soon as they go on sale.

On 03/03/2017 at 13:11, LiamDFC said:

This is the view I want to have when driving into Dundee:

wKJ34lr.jpg

bUMD5l0.jpg

Thank you.

Hiya pals,

Was going through the archives of this wonderful thread and came across the above post from early 2017.

Since the chat of the Teckledome (aka the Neu Campy) has tapered off, I'd completely forgotten about the proposed Derrification of the Kingsway area. If we're really going to make it our new home (Dens will always be home, imo), I think it's time we got something like this built in direct juxtaposition to the V&As architectural dominance, as well as offering a much-needed visual threat to anyone entering/exiting the city that isn't a Dee.

Rio De Janeiro has Christ the Redeemer
Newcastle has the Angel of the North
Argonath has Isildur and Anárion

But what other city in the known world has a giant, bronze statue of Fabián Caballero? Fucking nae-c**t, that's who.

Get it done, Dundee. Build the Cabby Arch and get this bloody stadium built.

PS. Sign a fucking striker, tae.

Thank you.

Edited by LiamDFC

That's not been confirmed, heard it from someone who works for the dabs. If true, I'd imagine they'll be snapped up by ST holders, so if you don't have one, prob best to try get hold of a ST voucher from someone or get someone to get you a ticket as soon as they go on sale.

Cheers mate. Appreciated.

If anyone can help when it comes to it, please let me know! Need 2 tickets.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Why is everyone suddenly talking about Jason Cummings on twitter? Is there any evidence at all that he is there? Pretty sure that wouldn't take long to clear up.

The guy I saw tweeting everywhere that he was training with Dundee then tweeted Dundee about an hour ago asking if he was training with Dundee. 

Edit : Just looked on Twitter again. Apparently a current player has had their message screenshotted saying that Cummings is coming in on trial.

Edited by Dele

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

The guy I saw tweeting everywhere that he was training with Dundee then tweeted Dundee about an hour ago asking if he was training with Dundee. 

Probably a journalist for the Ranger that will then report on "speculation trending on Twitter that Cummings is training with Dundee." 

i could write it for him...

"One fan even reached out to the player directly to demand answers. However there was no sign of the player at a live session this morning and the rumour is that (furiously tweets) St. Mirren are also interested. Blah, blah , pish, pish etc."

Jason if you are signing I'm delighted btw.