All things Dundee FC

First Martin O'Neill suddenly fired by Forest before our friendly, now Blackpool's manager resigns before our friendly. We're taking managers down, one by one.

Take note, Robbie Neilson.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

We shouldn't have let go of Miller. Would've been more than good enough for the Championship.
Started to score for fun before Xmas last season then was dropped for C.Curran. One in a line of shambolic decision from clueless Jim.
Thank you.

Nonsense. A total w**k of a player. I may be wrong but had the goals not dried up for about a month before Curran joined in Jan?

We should’ve punted Miller into the sea the moment he gave the turned to applaud each of the **** stands at Ibrox after he was sent off playing for us. No care about the club just a dick in for himself. Bad egg.

Not saying Curran is any better mind, he should’ve been let go when he came out for he second half wearing Jesse Curran’s top. Amateur nonsense picked up across the road.

Thank You.

6 minutes ago, JockysJetpack said:

Nonsense. A total w**k of a player. I may be wrong but had the goals not dried up for about a month before Curran joined in Jan?

We should’ve punted Miller into the sea the moment he gave the turned to applaud each of the **** stands at Ibrox after he was sent off playing for us. No care about the club just a dick in for himself. Bad egg.

Not saying Curran is any better mind, he should’ve been let go when he came out for he second half wearing Jesse Curran’s top. Amateur nonsense picked up across the road.

Thank You.

Miller scored for the fifth consecutive match on 15 December at Kilmarnock.

We then had four more games including Aberdeen and Celtic which are expected defeats tbh.

He could've been the difference in staying up. Very poor management seen that he didn't score again the whole season - C.Curran being the preferred choice.

Miller felt bitter about his Rangers departure and applauded as he didn't get to say goodbye to them in a usual way. The timing wasn't great maybe having just been sent off for his current club but it is understandable if you take the Dark Blue spectacles off. The Rangers fans were being applauded not the 'club' who were pumping us.

Anyway; onwards and upwards.

Signings needed next week - in the mean time it's the last weekend of rest before the joyous pain begins again.

Thank you.

[mention=17803]speccy1984[/mention] is [mention=53862]Sebu[/mention]

These links don’t work on my phone?

What’s the point of worrying about Kenny Miller? When he bottled the penalty against Killie I’d seen enough but anyhow the cunto is gone, he’s dead to me.

We’re building a team of guys in there mid 20’s who hopefully still want to play at a level above us, and consequently have some fire in their bellys’.

I’ve no interest in cuntos who would crawl over broken glass, bollock naked, to lick the pish off the Ibrox bog floors.

Having seen yinited easily pump brechin the night... friendly or not my concerns are further growing, i love nothing more than to be proved wrong but we just need to strengthen badly, pre season should be both fitness and working on game management so ideally to be looking for us to score more than 1 or 2 against a part time team no offence to Brechin whose ground i love going to, however Im hoping Mcpake sends a rocket up the arses of our team to start taking chances or at least making chances.

I doubt we will bring many if anyone in prior to league starting, but like i said prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, JockysJetpack said:

Thank You.

Forgot about the applause. Wasnae happy at the time, thoughts were you’ve just been sent off and you’re applauding the Rangers fans ye p***k 😡

Glad he’s gone but still hoping to punt Curran and get a few others options in. 

Desperately needing some strikers in but mostly have the fear over the goalkeeping position. 

My thoughts exactly, last time we got promoted we had the likes of Peaso, Gavin Rae, Mcallister and even Nade, players who were strong in midfield and who knew how to score, good foundations were there and were built on as the season progressed.

I wasn’t that worried about this season but actually when you put it like that...we need some more fire power, I’ve changed my mind...

Glad he’s gone but still hoping to punt Curran and get a few others options in. 
Desperately needing some strikers in but mostly have the fear over the goalkeeping position. 

When we signed:

Curran - Yinited Laughing

Hamilton (paid for) - Hearts dancing, laughing running home to please their better halves

Same guys on here were getting excited and saying the very same things this time last year about how decent the squad was looking, top six finish etc etc! Clearly looking through dark blue tinted shades and makes me wonder if they’ve really watched a match or kicked a baw in their lives. 

So here’s a prediction, as it stands our squad will do well to finish top six in the championship! There’s still glaring deficiencies there and shoe in favourite picks who are mediocre at best. I like what  McPakes doing so far but hope he balances out the squad asap and punts my prediction into the sea!

12 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
40 minutes ago, Girth said:

Notts County fan apparently.

Would be a beast of a signing if it happens.

Would be a fantastic signing - just have doubts that this is another 2+2=5 rumour.

Its St Mirren hes heading too.

Crossed wires somewhere. 

Same guys on here were getting excited and saying the very same things this time last year about how decent the squad was looking, top six finish etc etc! Clearly looking through dark blue tinted shades and makes me wonder if they’ve really watched a match or kicked a baw in their lives. 
So here’s a prediction, as it stands our squad will do well to finish top six in the championship! There’s still glaring deficiencies there and shoe in favourite picks who are mediocre at best. I like what  McPakes doing so far but hope he balances out the squad asap and punts my prediction into the sea!
This sounds like me. I'd usually get slaughtered for saying this kind of shit.

Has went from we will stroll this league, to we are a few players from strolling this league.
Play offs for me is a must.
I dont mind building for the future ( heard on here under 12s are for the watching).
Just gotta back the manager and hope for the best and I'm all for giving him time.