All things Dundee FC

Just now, Granny Danger said:

That’ll probably get you a couple of greenies you racist but it doesn’t answer the question.

Geriatric hard man throwing around the racist abuse from behind the keyboard.  Pathetic.

Poor Soul Arab in the background loading cases while the Dees have a party.
Nice one.
Thank you.
Has he had a promotion?
What’s the latest with the stadium guys?  Everything still on track?
That’ll probably get you a couple of greenies you racist but it doesn’t answer the question.
A fairly desperate scramble for relevance from the old c**t here [emoji1]

23 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Geriatric hard man throwing around the racist abuse from behind the keyboard.  Pathetic.

Nothing ‘hard’ about pointing out you’re a racist.

Back to the point, it appears that no Dundee fans are willing to offer an update on the stadium.

3 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Former Celtic goalkeeper Dorus de Vries has retired from football.
Take it whoever mentioned this keeper can put that one to bed

Well, that's expected after AgentScotland broke the news, but shite nonetheless.

Well, that's expected after AgentScotland broke the news, but shite nonetheless.
Super scoreboard I seen this one on.

I dont follow this agent Scotland. I'm presuming someone on my list liked it and it came up on my twitter.

But aye still hoping for a replacement

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Super scoreboard I seen this one on.

I dont follow this agent Scotland. I'm presuming someone on my list liked it and it came up on my twitter.

But aye still hoping for a replacement

Speroni still hasn't decided where he's going to continue his career... I live in hope.

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Nothing ‘hard’ about pointing out you’re a racist.

Back to the point, it appears that no Dundee fans are willing to offer an update on the stadium.

You don't know me from Adam, so how on earth can you come on here and brand me a 'racist', because I listen to Morrissey? You're an absolute fool. IMO. Can I brand you a 'pedo'? Is that acceptable? If not, then shut the f**k up, and f**k off.

Thank you.

Might see Andy Dales and James Horsfield get a run out against us tomorrow. Former Don Rory McArdle, St Mirren wonder Adam Hammill and EPL ref Lee Probert are other familiar names that'll be involved tomorrow.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You don't know me from Adam, so how on earth can you come on here and brand me a 'racist', because I listen to Morrissey? You're an absolute fool. IMO. Can I brand you a 'pedo'? Is that acceptable? If not, then shut the f**k up, and f**k off.

Thank you.

Did you 2 not get on, on the P&B Dundee Pub Crawl? I honestly thought you two got on IRL and just loved needling each other on here! Apologies.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thank you.

Not because you listen to Morrisey, rather because you refuse to condemn his racism and support for extreme right-wing politics.