All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, srw said:

KM is an attention seeking trouble making twat, he has been for years.

That's it in a nutshell really. When we really needed the peanut headed popstar his bottle crashed (penalty, injury time v kilmarnock) Glad to see the back of him and his wifes instagram/social meedya shite. All the best Partick.

El Bak was trialling with Blackburn immediately before he signed for Dundee.   If it’s a choice between Dundee and Blackburn.........

Talking of El Bak, where is he these days? I didn’t hear much of his having set the championship on fire last year with the Pars.

Game with Nottingham Forest is in doubt, they've cancelled their game planned on Saturday vs Peterborough at the same ground. St Mirren are also using the facilities.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yer man Charlie Adam apparently training with Blackburn.

Thank you for repeating my lunchtime Charlie Adam posting.

More details can be found on 'The Stoke Sentinal' website if things are still oh so quiet in Perth.

Best regards  

Talking of El Bak, where is he these days? I didn’t hear much of his having set the championship on fire last year with the Pars.
He scored as much as one penalty all league season long. Now just fucking posts boring look at me shit on Instagram.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Game with Nottingham Forest is in doubt, they've cancelled their game planned on Saturday vs Peterborough at the same ground. St Mirren are also using the facilities.

Where are you seeing this, Ludo? 

3 minutes ago, Dele said:

Where are you seeing this, Ludo? 

Peterborough's chairman is raging about it on Twitter.

He's tweeted about 50 times since then though so you'll need to scroll down a tad: https://twitter.com/DMAC102

ETA: Forest have released a statement and it doesn't mention us, would be a kick in the stones if they did cancel at this point!
https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/2019/july/peterborough-friendly-cancelled/

Edited by Ludo*1

It’s quite good the fans can actually speak to there owner and get a half decent response to any reasonable questions asked, a little clarity goes a long way for most fans even if they don’t necessarily agree