All things Dundee FC

O'hara and holt were shite ? Of all the players you could of mentioned you picked theaw two. Come on now.

I picked these 3 because, like Hamilton, I feel the criticism they receive is beyond how bad they really were as players. Just my opinion of course.

I picked these 3 because, like Hamilton, I feel the criticism they receive is beyond how bad they really were as players. Just my opinion of course.

Hamilton so far for me has only been a negative when it comes to his job. Against st.mirren was comedy gold... but this wasnt anything new I felt. Championship may be his level but I'd be alot happier with another goalie leading us to glory...

14 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Interesting team selection by Brechin, I question their decision to put Trialist F in over Trialist K.

I wonder if the signing of Ness has dropped our interest in Fyvie. 

Edited by Yenitit

31 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Seriously?

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Holy shit! Is that a post of optimism from yourself srw? 

It is.

I consider myself a realist, and this is the first time that Ive had any positivity towards DFC for about 4 years.

10 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Good game. Good tempo. Promising signs. Young Cameron is skilful wee terrier but very slight. Who is number 18? Young lad who has caught my eye. Encouraging outing.

Cunningham according to the team sheet above.

How did Murphy look?

He didn’t really stand out, not enough to say get him signed pronto Jazzer.

We completely dominated the game (as we should although we all know in the past we’ve got turned over in these games), played with a good tempo and commitment. Quietly optimistic after that tbh.