All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just to prompt debate - due to the nature of Gordon Strachan's comments that led to him receiving considerable stick - would you accept if we were the club to take a chance on Adam Johnson?

No absolutely not. It would be worse than hiring Dodds. I know that's a shite comparison to make but I'm just thinking of recent outrages and I'm tired.

7 minutes ago, PartyFears2 said:

One is a paedophile sympathiser.

thank you

The other works for a club that actively employs and whose support glorify rapists.

Your move, Party. 

Edited by Dele

39 minutes ago, The Gifted Sub said:

As for Adam Johnson, we've all fingered a 15 year old at one point in our lives, unless you were a wee doofus in school.

Just to clear up any possible misunderstandings here. Or am I the only one willing to comment?

Adam Johnson was convicted of a sexual offence against a minor as an adult male , not as a spotty, silly wee lad at school, FFS!!!

Best regards

21 minutes ago, NEFarab said:

Adam Johnson found guilty in a criminal court, David Goodwillie was not. A key difference.

Shocker, a known defender of the pedo defending the pedo. Even for a United fan, you are a special disgrace. 

19 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
21 minutes ago, NEFarab said:
Adam Johnson found guilty in a criminal court, David Goodwillie was not. A key difference.

^^^ sang songs in support of a rapist

^^^ Appointed a paedo sympathiser.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Shocker, a known defender of the pedo defending the pedo. Even for a United fan, you are a special disgrace. 

Goodwillie isn’t guilty in the eyes of the criminal judiciary. Johnson on the other hand 🙈🙈. Good job appointing a self confession paedo lover.

I can take a lot of the Goodwillie insults. I agree with the vast majority of them, I really do.

But we are on about your new technical director, who thinks that paedophiles getting abuse is the same as racism.

In he comes, with open arms.
this is all ok though, cause we have McCulloch, or something.

Just now, PartyFears2 said:

I can take a lot of the Goodwillie insults. I agree with the vast majority of them, I really do.

But we are on about your new technical director, who thinks that paedophiles getting abuse is the same as racism.

Lee McCulloch was Pav’s best coach at he was coached by Csaba. Stiff competition. 

Yikes, who'd have thought Gordon Strachan being announced could lead to a United fan sitting screaming "DAVID GOODWILLIE IS INNOCENT IN JUDICIAL TERMS" at his screen? :lol:

Everybody. The answer is everybody. Happens every time with at least one of them. Sickening. 

7 hours ago, PartyFears2 said:

Desperate stuff. There's quite a big difference between Strachan saying something stupid (which he quickly apologised for and condemned Johnson's offences) and a sizeable group of fans actively supporting and singing songs in praise of a man accused of rape. Let's not forget that some of your fellow fans even sent her threats and abusive messages on social media while the court case unfolded. Classy. 

8 hours ago, NEFarab said:

Goodwillie isn’t guilty in the eyes of the criminal judiciary. Johnson on the other hand 🙈🙈. Good job appointing a self confession paedo lover.

Don't you see that your having to qualify their innocence has the opposite effect?