All things Dundee FC

5 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Just gotta say this, but I still don't get the disrespect of Gowser by some. Opinions are opinions, but I feel he's been a decently solid player (at least in comparison to the wretched group we brought in) and still has his ability.

When McGowan gets dragged in front of the media after a defeat he's like some b*****d has just drowned his puppy. He rages then walks out, still seething. The assembled press draw a deep breath and wonder just how much of the rant the sub-editors will allow them to use. Gowser cares. Believe that. And I believe he will do a good job for us in the Championship.

Edited by rambling syd rumpo

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I would question why a club in the championship would need a DoF but given the owners have proven to be pretty clueless with the football side of things I think its a great appointment. His contacts alone could prove vital.

You’ve answered the question yourself. 

Any chance of the cunto in charge of the music at Dens playing some old classics.

Great Escape, Tom Hark, Always look on the brightside (after we horse the Dabs).

Listening to Jus tin Beiber or Rihanna is not cutting it and it's not fit for a football environment. Maybe it is in the English top league where its all became a joke, but whilst walking up the hulltoon to Dens to the faint whispers of Ed Sheeran it makes me want to salmon leap head first right back doon the hull - that's before watching Hamilton in goal.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

I would question why a club in the championship would need a DoF but given the owners have proven to be pretty clueless with the football side of things I think its a great appointment. His contacts alone could prove vital.

Don’t know how many times I have seen guys on here say stuff on here  about strachan being a director of football and we don’t need one , it will undermine the manager blah blah ,, aaarghhhh, he has taken the TECHNICAL director job  , total different job and has nothing to do with the first team side of things 

Edited by Provviedee
Wrong diction

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Any chance of the cunto in charge of the music at Dens playing some old classics.

Great Escape, Tom Hark, Always look on the brightside (after we horse the Dabs).

Listening to Jus tin Beiber or Rihanna is not cutting it and it's not fit for a football environment. Maybe it is in the English top league where its all became a joke, but whilst walking up the hulltoon to Dens to the faint whispers of Ed Sheeran it makes me want to salmon leap head first right back doon the hull - that's before watching Hamilton in goal.

Thank you.

I hope it's still the same DJ at Cappielow. He's fond of the Ramones, and it's the only ground I've ever heard Gogol Bordello thundering out. 10/10.

Just to prompt debate - due to the nature of Gordon Strachan's comments that led to him receiving considerable stick - would you accept if we were the club to take a chance on Adam Johnson?

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just to prompt debate - due to the nature of Gordon Strachan's comments that led to him receiving considerable stick - would you accept if we were the club to take a chance on Adam Johnson?

I'm comfortable knowing it won't happen. I can handle a controversial player with a nasty track record - I just posted my support for Gowser - but I could not stand having that freak near my club.

I hope it's still the same DJ at Cappielow. He's fond of the Ramones, and it's the only ground I've ever heard Gogol Bordello thundering out. 10/10.

Might need to make that trip now!

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are not Dundee United.............................WE ARE DUNDEE!!!!

No David Goodwillie, no Adam Johnson thank you.

Best regards

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Thank you.

some oasis , stone roses etc wouldn't go a miss either , its like they play one of the NOW albums before the games