All things Dundee FC

11 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

FWIW, Ness has played over 30 games 4 of the last 5 seasons. I think it would be a very good signing and would like the look of a Byrne Ness McGowan midfield in the championship.

Take McGowan out of that straight away

Just gotta say this, but I still don't get the disrespect of Gowser by some. Opinions are opinions, but I feel he's been a decently solid player (at least in comparison to the wretched group we brought in) and still has his ability.

41 minutes ago, Juantwothree said:

Take McGowan out of that straight away

can't understand anyone that would not want him in the team especially in the championship . we need battlers in the middle of the pitch or we will be bullied off the pitch.

To anyone applying to be the mascot at Dens here are some ideas:

Get a cardboard plane and have "the" Neilson out banner trailing behind.

Skeleton down the stands stair well and see if you can make it, Sammy fell with a quarter to go.

If Gordon Brown goes to Dens make sure you don't do anything that could be considered a reference to the Iraq war, you'll end up getting sacked 

32 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

With the amount of papers running the Strachan story I presume it’s safe to say he’s taken the job. 

What an astounding piece of business by Keyes and Nelms 👏 👌

I would question why a club in the championship would need a DoF but given the owners have proven to be pretty clueless with the football side of things I think its a great appointment. His contacts alone could prove vital.

Edited by gannonball