All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

And why he’s a very shrewd signing for Killie.

He’s a fucking donkey and it will be hilarious if he lands back in junkietown.

When you took him off us he was the best thing since sliced bread according to you lot.

What happened to him? Did you Dundee him?

When you took him off us he was the best thing since sliced bread according to you lot.

When he couldn’t get his ‘medicine’ from Marvin he went right downhill. Plus he was missing riding Dayna. How is she?

Do you know who the person is ? I know of 2 youth scouts however I only know one of them via when they played Dundee West (they are a shambles of a club, huge club but a shambles )

Yeah know who the guy is. Probably on this form as he’s a good Dundee man. Was heavily involved with amateur football but is now academy scout at dens.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Mark O'Hara as we all know was shrewdly converted from defence to midfield when initially signed. Paul Hartley never stopped telling us his masterstroke!!!!  

He was then subsequently coached by Neil McCann..................................  Oh bugger, I see what you're saying, lol. 

He would however be welcome back here again in my opinion if the chance came up.

Best regards

We should definitely have more signings in by now.

Hopefully it's not a sign we're struggling to get our targets. Furthermore each day that passes with Hamilton being photographed training gives me a feeling of hopelessness.

Three in before Spain at least you would think. Comical if not.

Thank you.