All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Am hoping we seal Rudden loan, would be a great addition to the tenuous-looking striking core we have.

He was linked a few weeks ago, like you I hope we are at least sit in for him. Hope the Ness rumour is true as well, him and Byrne in the middle would be very good at this level. 

7 minutes ago, DerryDee said:

Record has us to sign Ben Turner who just left Mansfield. CB 31 years old

Would be more than happy with this. Impressed at Mansfield in his brief time there, seems to be agreed on Mansfield's forum that he was largely playing below his level. Could certainly do worse, and my lack of trust in our CB situation makes me hope for some truth in this one.

Was speaking to a DAB mate today who is well connected at Tannadump. He was saying that the clubs are using the same hospitality providers this season. Means they are doing it every week, the same staff etc. Seems like a sensible idea?

Was speaking to a DAB mate today who is well connected at Tannadump. He was saying that the clubs are using the same hospitality providers this season. Means they are doing it every week, the same staff etc. Seems like a sensible idea?

As long as it’s not their embarrassing fish supper nonsense being replicated at Dens.

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I do some casual work for that company and they were looking for people for both grounds last season. I turned down the chance to get paid to go to Dens and not have to watch Craig Curran and Martin Woods. I turned them all down - what kind of an idiot does that????

14 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Just noticed that our glorious thread has now ticked over to 2500 pages — 2500 pages of everything Dundee. This is genuinely the only area I read on P&B nowadays.

Thank you, fellow Dees.

A rollercoaster of a read as well!